Are you an accurate worker with very strong analytical skills and able to take a helicopter view? Are you an open minded and flexible team player that knows how to manage complex information and successfully lead various projects within our Business?
Then you might be the new Colleague we are looking for at Q8!
You are responsible to identify, analyse and implement projects, systems (on site and headquarter) and processes in cooperation with other departments in line with the company standards and adhere to planned scope, deliverables, timing, resources and budgets in order to enable the organization to achieve short and long term objectives in line with the strategy.
You report to the Project Portfolio Supervisor.
- Project activities & change management: analysis of the requests, specification, specification, cost estimation & implementation plan. Coordination, testing, effective implementation, reporting and handover to the business.
- Project plan follow-up using internal Project Management methodology (based on Prince 2 methodology) in order to control scope, timing, budget, progress etc. Writing PRDs (Project Request Documents), PIDs (Project Initiating Documents), Business case development, Progress reporting, Closing of Projects with Lessons Learned, etc
- Assurance of projects managed by colleagues; make sure the projects are in line with the KPI standards and within the foreseen timing, costs & budget
- Management of suppliers: evaluate proposals in cooperation with the purchasing department, follow up on delivery according to plan and budget
- Provide effective coaching and training programs to involved user teams in order to guarantee a quantitative and qualitative buy-in by the internal customers and stakeholders
- Develop specific IT and business knowledge in key areas such as marketing, forecourt automation, back office systems in order to provide expert advisory internally
- Apply and comply with Health, Safety, Security & Environmental rules and regulations in line with the companies policies in order to secure a safe environment
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 4 to 5 years working experience; preferably in the area of project or process management
- Master degree or the equivalent in relevant experience
- Prince 2 or other project management certification is a strong plus
- Ability to manage business/IT projects in respect with the standard methodology (Prince 2, PMBOK)
- Perfect written and verbal knowledge of Dutch and English, good knowledge of French
- Strong communication & negotiation skills; ability to sum up complex information in an understandable way
- High administrative skills and computer literate (Advanced MS Office knowledge)
- Basic IT knowledge (networks, applications, interfaces, etc) is an advantage
- Thorough conceptual and analytical problem solver
- Results oriented and pro-active thinker
- Quality & service minded with commercial feeling
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage required flexibility
- Open minded Team player, good communicator with excellent influencing skills
- Accurate worker with a helicopter view and business acumen
Kuwait Petroleum International (KPI), known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Karen Vandebosch at +32 3 241 33 97. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.