Vacancy for Permanent Position Q8Oils – Maintenance & Engineering
The IT/Automation Technician supports, maintains and develops software and network applications and assists in preventive, corrective and automation maintenance in order to keep the Blending Plant of Antwerp operational in maintenance excellence and to keep the cost within agreed budget.
The following responsibilities are part of the job :
- Support the technicians of the maintenance group as a specialist in his domain in case of problems with software applications and or network applications;
- Advice/assist the project group in defining future software applications/network;
- Support the project group in starting up new software applications/networks;
- Work out/define the future architecture of the production network/software applications of all departments;
- Maintain the IT network of BPA ;
- Maintain/follow up all external programmers programming for the blending plant;
- Maintain/follow up maintenance contracts towards software applications/networks;
- Purchase IT related products;
- Manage all User rights within the blending plant for all software applications;
- Control/manage all back ups of software applications;
- Analyse and develop E&I solutions in order to prevent or reduce failures ;
- Complete Administrative task’s related to the Computerized maintenance management System (Repair information, technical information, critical spare parts, maintenance concept and Maintenance program);
- Keep up to date information about repairs, technical documentation, technical drawings, spare parts;
- Carry out software & network application according to the Safety, Security, Legal and environmental requirements;
- Supervise and assist contractors within the plant in order to ensure that all task’s are in compliance with the Q8 Standards;
- All activities are executed with respect of the Q8 technical standards, safety standards & environmental standards;
The IT/Automation technician reports to the ME & Plant Optimization Manager.
The ideal candidate :
- You have a Bachelor degree in ICT/Electronica or Industrial Engineer, or a proven track record in a relevant role and in a comparable business environment.
- You preferably have a few years experience in industrial IT, Network and Automation applications, but starters are also welcome.
- You have knowledge of or experience with (if not all with some) : - Windows Server - Windows OS - Simatic Batch - Simatic IT - PCS7 (also SFC’s) - Step 7
- You have a pragmatic approach on solving problems and good analytical skills.
- You are motivated, flexible and able to work under stress.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English .
This position is fulltime and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Karen Hollanders at +32 3 247.39.94 or via email at [email protected] From July 17 untill August 16, please contact Kaat Migom at +32 3 2473841 or via email at [email protected]