Commercial Pricing Analyst
You gather information about product pricing out of the market to support both the Sales Director and the Regional Sales Managers in the decision making process and improve the current price setting/tools supporting it. You develop targeted pricing actions whilst supporting the Product life cycle process, combining internal costing and external market factors. Furthermore you support the Customer Service Supervisor in improving the overall (inter-)departmental processes.
You report to the Q8Oils Commercial Director.
- You analyze the competitor pricing information and evaluate our current price setting vs. targets. You present key information, suggestions and price changes towards sales, Business Development Managers, Regional sales managers and the Commercial director.
- You develop and drive initiatives to achieve market-competitive pricing for key products by working with a crossfunctional team of experts (e.g. supply chain, finance, procurement,..).
- You assist and coordinate actions out of the analysis in cooperation with other departments such as Finance, Sales & Marketing, and Technical Department.
- You suggest and actively look for better product pricing and develop the tools supporting it. This, in order to get all product prices in line with the strategic and performance objectives of the department.
- You support the Commercial director in setting the guidelines for future and current business. Including target setting and measuring.
- You further develop and maintain the marketing price list, in line with product life cycle expectations and raw material pricing trends. You initiate and develop improvements to excel above industry standard performance.
- You monitor the Lubricants pricing through specific analysis vs. market price benchmarking and vs. budget and previous year targets. You keep abreast of market trends and evolvements, informing the Commercial Director of relevant changes.
- You develop, update and maintain commercial procedures related to pricing, in line with ISO standards.
- You apply and comply with SHE rules and regulations in line with the companies policies in order to secure a safe environment.
- You participate in at least one departmental or corporate project in order to improve project management skills.
The ideal candidate:
- A Master degree in economics or engineering
- 1 -3 years experience in a B2B environment (Ideal function for a high potential graduate.)
- Perfect written and verbal knowledge of Dutch and English (prerequisite) , good knowledge level of French is a strong plus
- Advanced MS Office knowledge: especially Excel is required
- Knowledge of SAP environment and BW is a plus
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels within the organization
- Flexible and open minded Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress resistant, ability to work structured under pressure and prioritize
- Pro-active thinker with a customer oriented mindset
- Ability to work in and appreciate a multicultural environment
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Karen Hollanders at +32 3 247 39 94 or via email at [email protected] To apply online, please click on the 'Apply' button.