Cards Systems Specialist
Cards Systems Specialist
You are responsible for an efficient working and continuous improvement of the cards platform (systems and applications) within Retail and International Diesel Service (IDS), in order to ensure an optimal working and support of the business processes. You ensure correct, timely, reliable and secure processing for Q8 Global Cards of sales transactions, card production and invoice production through the Q8 Global Cards systems, by executing, monitoring and correcting (where needed) the required processes and by reconciling the results of these processes between systems and departments. You are the focal point (key user) for review of incoming support requests for the Q8 Global Cards Business (GBC) Cards application(s). You develop and provide recurring and ad-hoc financial and commercial analysis reports. You participate in process improvement projects where applicable. You document procedures, identify and propose improvements, assist and train colleagues. You are actively involved in Month- end & Year- end closing and provide assistance to the Finance Departments of the Operating Units as and when required and perform reconciliations.
You report to the Cards Systems Manager
(CRT = Commercial Road Transort, IDS) (FLEET= Retail BNL, Q8 Liberty)
- Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe working environment for all staff and other personnel.
- Responsible for a correct electronic data processing in the Q8 GCB cards application(s) and:
- Site systems
- Online Authorisation host
- Customers and their data exchange systems
- External suppliers for outsourced invoice and card production
- 3rd parties such as authorities for data exchange
- Other applications (e.g. SAP,…)
- For CRT: NOVI agent, the iAccount website,…
- For FLEET: Go card portal,…
- Monitor the daily processes, review error messages and ensure correction of exceptions. Provide alerts and work with colleagues and suppliers to resolve any issues.
- Perform the steps required for the invoice creation and ensure other parties involved perform their steps in a timely and correct manner.
- Actively involved in Month- end & Year- end closing. Provide assistance to the Finance Departments of the Operating Units as and when required
- Be key-user in the Q8 GCB cards application(s) support process, i.e. review incoming support requests, apply resolutions or assign to correct party for further follow-up. Record any actions in the helpdesk system. Monitor and ensure follow-up to ensure timely resolution of support requests. Provide feedback to personnel who raised support requests.
- Participate in projects to improve the Q8 GCB cards application(s) processing flows. Perform testing and quality insurance. Adapt operation manuals where required.
- Document procedures, identify and propose improvements, assist and train colleagues.
- Perform Q8 GCB cards application(s) user administration. Ensure regular review to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Develop recurring and ad-hoc Business Objects reports, using IT query and reporting tools, based on sales data warehouse. Reports are developed for internal personnel (e.g. management, sales organization) as well as customers.
- Internal & external Audit: Follow up on all Q8 GCB cards application(s) related Internal/external audit activities
- Provide assistance and back-up to the activities and accountabilities of the Cards Systems manager, as and when required especially on authorizing maintenance activities in the Q8 GCB cards application(s) .
- Also be the backup of team members in case of illness/holidays.
- Responsible for PO creation, Invoice review and GR of the different suppliersCRT specific:
- Perform NA/VT reconciliation, provide management reporting and prepare financial postings to correct where required.
- Perform NOVI reconciliation between BHI, IDS2015 and SAP. Provide management reporting on the quality of the process.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor IT degree (or the equivalent by experience).
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role or 3 years in a general helpdesk role.
- English is prerequisite and full professional proficiency in Dutch or French
- Good knowledge of systems and cards business processes in order to judge priorities and actions
- Good communication skills
- Very good administrator
- Problem solver and analytical thinker
- Quality & service minded, customer focused
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Ability to work in and appreciate a multicultural environment
- Detail and organised oriented and sense for timing and planning
- Experience with IT systems & databases (SAP , MS Office, Business Objects)
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Karen Vandebosch at +32 3 241 33 97. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.