Territory Manager Belgium
Are you a commercial talent, able to develop new business and find opportunities to expand an existing customer portfolio whilst actively acquiring new business from prospects in East and West Flanders? Are you a creative go-getter that is able to get things done and deliver results? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for as IDS continues to expand its business across The World!
Territory Manager (IDS Europe BV)
Home office, region East and West Flanders
Your responsibility is to maximize IDS Card profitability within the Commercial Road Transport sector by acquiring new and profitable customers within the German region and by maximizing return on existing customers fueling in the IDS network.
You report to the Sales Manager West.
- Sales: Acquire new customers with profitable deals (optimize the level of rebate) in order to increase business volume and focusing on retention of existing customers.
- Proactively plan and execute structured customer calls and visits to build a strong relation ship with customers and provide a high level of service.
- Prepare price negotiations with existing and prospective customers.
- Focus on credit performance of customers ensuring timely and accurate payment of invoices, work towards minimum risk from our customer portfolio.
- Provide information on the performance of the customer/prospect portfolio and market conditions. Report the results both in a quantitative and qualitative way. Ensure proper input and usage of CRM systems
- Contribute to a positive team environment and pro-actively share knowledge with your Sales colleagues.
The ideal candidate:
- A relevant tertiary - education after high school - education or the equivalent in relevant experience.
- Proven and successful track record of at least 5 years in selling strategic services / products to the transport sector, or a proven commercial affinity with the transport sector, with a network in the sector
- Sales and result oriented.
- Focused on customers and new prospects – have the drive for getting new and keeping existing business.
- Strong negotiator and pro-active communicator.
- Ability to work independently in the field, but also understands the need of team work to be successful.
- Willing to travel.
- Pragmatic approach on solving problems.
- Dutch & English (Prerequisite), French is an advantage & any other language is an asset
- Computer literate (SAP, MS Office, Business Objects & CRM tools).
International Diesel Service (IDS) is owned by Kuwait Petroleum International, globally known with Q8 brand, a subsidiary and the international marketing arm of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, one of the largest energy conglomerates in the world.
IDS delivers and provides fuel and financial services for commercial transporters through a strong European network of over 600 specialized stations in 22 countries. IDS fuel stations are fully automated, fully online and integrated with high technology, open 24/7 and are specifically designed for heavy trucks.
For more information: www.ids.q8.com
IDS offers you an exciting position in a rapidly growing market, inside a dynamic international team in a multinational environment and gives you plenty of room for own initiatives.
You can expect a market conforming salary including a bonus structure, a complete package of business equipment and tools needed, including company car and insurance, and necessary value and attention for your personal growth and development
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Karen Vandebosch at +32 3 241 33 97
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.