Financial Analyst Q8Oils
Vacancy for Permanent Position Q8Oils – Finance Department
Within the Financial Reporting Team you contribute to the financial reporting, performance management, contract selling price calculations, internal as well as external compliance matters. In addition, you’re involved in Credit Analysis matters as the fixed back-up for the Credit Analyst.
You report to the Q8Oils Financial Reporting Coordinator.
- You collaborate and ensure within the Financial Reporting Team that the Financial Information requested for Q8Oils Group (currently 5 legal/management entities) and NWE is delivered accurately, on time and in line with Company policy, in order for Management and sales to review performance and steer the business. All information to be provided against budget and last year, for sales & marketing and manufacturing;
- To a certain extent you’re also involved in statutory related matters where tasks can’t be handled by Accounting Shared Services (e.g. Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations as well as reconciliations between SAP and our reporting);
- You perform the Statutory & Managerial upload of non-Q8Oils NWE entities, without local Finance presence;
- You ensure within the Financial Reporting Team that the Performance Management process towards European office in The Hague is running fluently, accurately and timely;
- You’re responsible for compliance related matters like maintaining DoA (overall DoA, Brainware, ….), maintaining Risk Register, resolve queries from internal/external audit;
- You maintain the Transfer Pricing documents and make sure to be compliant when calculating Transfer Pricing allocations to other OU’s. You also safeguard that the allocations we receive are understood and validated as being fair;
- You assist in the yearly budgeting process between all Q8Oils affiliates and its stakeholders, and perform the upload of the budget and seasonalised budget towards KPI;
- You analyze our competitive environment from a Financial point of view;
- You perform monthly updates on contract selling prices;
- You are able to back-up colleagues in case of absences, with a specific focus on Credit control, where the Financial Analyst will become the fixed back up of the Credit analyst.
The ideal candidate:
- A bachelor or master degree in Finance/Accounting
- 3 -5 years experience in financial reporting/accounting
- Fluent both written and verbal in Dutch and English
- Advanced MS Office knowledge: especially Excel is required
- Knowledge of SAP environment and BW is required
- Knowledge about reporting systems and how to automate reporting is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independantly
- Stress resistant, ability to work structured under pressure and prioritize
- Pro-active thinker, conceptual and analytical problem solver
This position is fulltime and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Karen Hollanders at +32 3 247.39.94 or via email at [email protected]