Infrastructure Project Coordinator
Are you passionate about the digital revolution? Are you a conceptual and analytical problem solver with very strong communicative skills and technical/IT affinity? Are you an open minded and flexible team player that knows how to manage complex information and successfully lead various projects within a technical business infrastructure environment (payment terminal/mobile apps/loyalty/introduction of cloud solutions/POS-Cashier systems replacement/Self scans/Cashless coffee/ etc…)?
Then you might be the new Colleague we are looking for at Q8!
Infrastructure Project Coordinator
You are responsible for the working, follow up, improvement and steering of the Kuwait Petroleum North West Europe (KPNWE) site infrastructure including loyalty tools and applications. You act as a key focal point towards site suppliers, in order to ensure an optimal working and support of the business processes.
You report to the Business Infrastructure Manager
- Optimization / standardization of site infrastructure:
- Perform analyses of business needs and describe site infrastructure requirements;
- Become alignment in the organization regarding the expectations and requirements needed;
- Search for efficiency, standardization and/or economies of scale regarding the site infrastructure needs and solutions;
- Ensure the right application of working methods, tools and techniques regarding the used site infrastructure;
- Strive towards continuous improvement;
- Be responsible for the technical follow up and improvement of the loyalty tools and applications; work hereto closely together with the Loyalty Coordinator in order to ensure an optimized working of the KPNWE loyalty infrastructure;
- In cooperation with business and IT, be involved and where needed steer the selection and (coordination of) realisation/implementation of site infrastructure and loyalty solutions (or optimise existing ones), in order to support business processes;
- Be key focal point towards site suppliers (such as Tokheim, Micros, CCV, Telenet…), in order to ensure the expectations of the business and supplier are aligned, issues will become solved;
- Provide input in order to contribute to the overall cards and site infrastructure strategy;
- Participate and conduct project management of site infrastructure & loyalty projects in order to deliver the agreed project result in terms of budget, time, quality and compliant with Q8 rules and guidelines. Hereto work closely together with stakeholders of the different business units within KPNWE Explore and propose possibilities of (new) site infrastructure technology to improve or innovate business processes and organization;
- Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe working environment. Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe working environment.
The ideal candidate
- Master degree (or the equivalent by experience)
- Project management certification is a strong plus
- At least 5 years of experience in technical business infrastructure environment and at least 1 year project management experience
- POS/Cashier systems expertise
- Familiar with end to end payment process, preferably in petrol industry
- Good understanding of requirements specifications, validation and verification techniques, reliability such as by redundancy.
- Knowledge of business infrastructure
- Good expression skills in Dutch and English (additional languages are a plus)
- Ability to manage business/IT projects in respect with the standard methodology
- Ability to sum up complex information in an understandable way
- Basic IT knowledge (IT network, applications, interfaces, etc)
- Strong communicative & negotiation skills
- Thorough conceptual and analytical problem solver
- Pro-active thinker
- Quality & service minded
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage required flexibility
- Team player, open minded, good communicator
- Flexible and accurate worker with commercial feeling
- Results oriented and strong in prioritizing
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Karen Vandebosch at +32 3 241 33 97. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/