Vacancy for Permanent Position Q8Oils – Maintenance & Engineering
Maintenance Planner (“werkvoorbereider”)
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for the effective planning of maintenance activities in order to minimize the scheduled malfunction, to increase the efficiency of the manpower and to reduce costs.
The Maintenance Planner prepares the work orders and makes purchase orders. He ensures that the required equipment and tools, aswell as work permits and documentation are available at the beginning of the work. He translates all accepted work requests into well-prepared work orders.
The following responsibilities are part of the job :
- Adjust the content of the work orders to get a clear technical task definition.
- Create the most favorable conditions for performing work. Consultation with production and other departments is necessary to work this out.
- Estimate the number of working hours and the skill level required for the job.
- Prepare a list of necessary materials and look at availability to decide whether or not to order them.
- Follow up and realize work orders within set deadlines (except for emergencies).
- Collect relevant information about HSSE based on a risk analysis and provides the necessary work permits.
- Streamline internal and external workforce.
- Administrative handling in Ultimo of the ordered items and follow the delivery.
- Provide the required information in the form of manuals, drawings, schedules and documentation to support the planned work.
- Set up a monthly and weekly schedule of the work orders.
- Implement the annual planning inspection and maintenance.
- Help the Reliability Engineer in optimizing and updating plans and schedule and provide the necessary information.
- Advise the Maintenance Supervisor and streamline the work to be performed.
- Coordinate supporting tasks such as industrial cleaning, logistics tasks, scaffolding, ...
The Maintenance Planner reports to the ME & Plant Optimization manager.
The ideal candidate :
- You have a degree (A2) electro-mechanica and 2 to 3 years of experience in industrial maintenance, BA4/BA5 and VCA certificate is also required;
- Your advanced technical knowledge allows you to add another dimension to incoming work orders
- You are a champion in time management and you know how to set priorities;
- You have excellent planning skills;
- You are flexible, and a real problem solver;
- You have good communication skills and you are an excellent teamplayer
- You are fluent in Dutch and English .
This position is fulltime and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Karen Hollanders at +32 3 247.39.94 or via email at [email protected]. From July 23rd untill August 15th please send you application directly to Kaat Migom, ME & Plant Optimisation Manager, at [email protected].