Financial Reporting Analyst
Do you have a passion for figures and facts? Do you have experience in financial performance consulting? Are you an accurate and analytical team player able to deliver results under time pressure? Then you might be the new Q8 colleague we are looking for at our finance department!
Financial Reporting Analyst
The KPNWE Financial Analyst is responsible for all BU standard reporting, produce all regional/across BU reports, keeps reporting system ownership and ensures product margin control & reporting;
The financial analyst supports the Business unit management regarding the business plan, strategy & performance. Accurate information concerning costs, budget & overall performance of supporting services, Supply & Logistics and Direct business is prepared, analyzed and reported upon.
- Apply and comply with HSSE rules and regulations in line with the companies policies in order to secure a safe environment.
- Together with the Financial Reporting Teamleader, supports the Financial Planning & Control Manager (FP&A) in maintaining the planning process and ensures timely submission.
- Together with the Financial Reporting Teamleader, support FP&C manager in ensuring consistent standard management reporting and presentations to measure performance to the different stakeholders and keep them aligned with the needs of KPI and the BU managers: monthly KPI reporting, BPC dashboard, standard local performance reporting, statistical reporting (IM reporting).
- Produce timely the monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Prepare all regional and/or cross business unit reports, as well as respond to related specific queries, data and project requirements.
- Act towards managers for cost management and ensure complete and accurate overhead reporting. Build & share an understanding of cost evolution.
- Keep governance on master data, such as statistical conditions, the cost structure, profit center and customer hierarchy, in order to ensure the authorities and cost centers are properly set up, maintained and BU are informed.
- System owernship: ensure security and appropriate access of BU management to reporting systems and tools; Respond to system project solving such as SAP issues.
- Ensures all capital investmens ( AFE) and long term commitments ( AFC) are properly approved.. Support the administration of a set of defined control processes (Delegation of Authority), proper segregation of duties.
- Perform and/or review capital tracking to ensure the capital expenditure is undertaken according to the budget controls. Perform impairment tests with support of the business controller to ensure individual projects are evaluated according to KPI's group investment procedure and in line with statutory requirements.
For the Supply, Logistics and Direct Sales business unit you:
- Are the single point of contact for the Business Unit Director to develop the OU business plan, monitor the business performance (incl. 5-year plan, budget, long term strategy & operating plan, and propose areas for improvement.
- Act in collaboration with management in correct follow up of business plans; Propose corrective actions or suggests for improvement.
The ideal candidate
- Master degree in Finance / Accountancy & Control
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a finance environment
- Experience with financial reports and technical financial knowledge
- Strong technical financial knowledge (such as cashflow, working capital,…) and accounting principles (IFRS)
- Strong analytical skills
- Teamplayer with good interpersonal and communication skills
- All round experience in different financial accounting/reporting domains
- Effective communicator with interpersonal skills and experienced in participating and contributing in diverse, cross functional and multinational team
- Accurate worker with very strong analytical skills and a proactive approach
- Critical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously and to work under pressure
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure
- Enthusiastic, open minded and flexible team player that adapts easily to a changing environment
- Required languages: English and Dutch
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and SAP R3 is an absolute must, BPC is a plus
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Miranda Cardozo at mailto:[email protected]
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.