Financial Reporting Analyst
Are you experienced in financial performance consulting? Are you highly interested in figures and facts? Are you an accurate and analytical team player who is able to deliver results under time pressure? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for at Q8!
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
You are responsible for all BU standard reporting and produce all regional and across BU reports. You report to the Financial Reporting Team Leader.
Your responsibilities include:
- Keep governance on master data, such as statistical conditions, costs structures, profit centers and customer hierarchy, in order to ensure authorities and cost centers are properly set up and maintained. In addition, you inform the BU accordingly
- Support the administration of defined processes which are used by management to identify, analyze and appropriately respond to risks that might adversely affect realization of organizational business objectives
- Support the Financial Planning & Controls Manager in aligning the needs of the organization and our managers during monthly KPI meetings and perform local and statistical (IM) performance reporting
- Perform impairment tests, with support of the business controller, to ensure individual projects are evaluated according to organizational investment procedures and in line with statutory requirements
- Take system ownership and ensure security and appropriate access of BU management to reporting systems and tools. In addition, you respond to project solving, such as FEP and SAP issues
- Support the Financial Planning & Controls Manager in ensuring consistent standard management reporting and support in performance presentations to different stakeholders
- Support the Financial Planning & Controls Manager in maintaining the planning process and ensure timely submission, together with the Financial Reporting Team Leader
- Assess the state of compliance and initiate corrective actions deemed necessary to ensure alignment with laws, regulations, contracts, strategies and policies
- Apply and comply with Health Safety Security and Environment (HSSE) rules and regulations in line with organizational policies to secure a safe environment
- Prepare all regional and/or cross BU reports and respond to related queries, as well as data and project requirements
- Perform and/or review capital tracking to ensure capital expenditure is undertaken according to budget controls
- Timely produce monthly and quarterly financial reports and budget & strategy plans
- Support the Financial Planning & Controls Manager with the BPC dashboard
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is someone who
- Has excellent communication skills in English (prerequisite), Dutch and French (plus)
- Has experience with financial reports and technical financial knowledge
- Has advanced knowledge of MS Office (must), SAP R3 and BPC (plus)
- Has experience with accounting principles (preferably IFRS)
- Has a Master degree in Finance or Accountancy & Control
- Has worked in similar positions (>4 years)
- Is an enthusiastic, open minded and flexible team player that adapts easily to a changing environment
- Is experienced in participating in - and contributing to diverse functional and multinational teams
- Has good organizational skills and is able to work under time pressure
- Is an accurate worker with very strong analytical skills
- Is an effective communicator with interpersonal skills
- is commercial orientated
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates. Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
Please visit www.Q8.be for more information.
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Lynn Dedeurwaerder at +32 3 241 33 26. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.