Customer Service Representative - Export team
Vacancy for Permanent Position Q8Oils – Customer Service
Q8Oils Customer Service Representative – Export Team
You are responsible for offering a professional service towards our customers. You are the primary link to those customers and therefore vital in achieving customer satisfaction and maintaining a strong business relationship. You coordinate a broad range of processes across different stakeholders within Q8Oils. You report to Q8Oils Customer Service Supervisor.
- Translate the customer needs into a correct and timely order-to-invoice process flow through a constant dialogue with Sales, Logistics and Operations.
- Full responsibility for: order creation, transport booking, export documentation, invoicing and correction documents according to Q8Oils Guidelines and SSHEQ procedures.
- Respond timely and accurately to any customer request and keep the customer pro-actively informed about relevant status updates
- Support cash collection to follow up of payment behaviour of the customer to ensure on-time-payment
- First contact for issues and complaints – respond to customer complaints and initiate internal solution finding
- Contribute to continuous improvements to our systems and processes.
The ideal candidate:
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent through experience)
- Minimum 2 years of preferably CSR experience or relevant commercial, and business administration experience preferably forwarding or export related
- Advanced knowledge of Order Management, strong knowledge of export documentation is a plus
- SAP, Excel and CRM tools
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, driven to deliver results
- Stress resistant, ability to work structured under pressure
- Fluent in Dutch, English (prerequisite), French is a plusCustomer oriented
This position is fulltime and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Karen Hollanders at +32 3 247.39.94 or via email at [email protected]