Digital Application Coordinator - retail
Are you digitally savvy and willing to guide our organization in the digital (r)evolution? Do you have a ‘can-do’ attitude with a commercial flair? Would you like to represent ‘Q8Digital’ towards internal and external customers/stakeholders?
Q8 is actively looking for a Digital Application Coordinator in order to boost the digital (r)evolution. You will act as an ambassador for ‘Q8 Digital’ and support the overall organization in the challenge of digitization.
Furthermore, you are responsible for the digital roadmap, and its continuous reprioritization. You set-up the release management process and you are actively involved in the design and testing activities of the digital platform.
In order to develop digital solutions to enhance our platform you seek for strong partnerships. You stay tuned on new technologies & customer needs – customer centricity is your focus.
You will work in close interaction with the digital project team lead and the marketing department.
- Further develop the modular and scalable digital platform across different countries and business areas with a permanent focus on customer centricity;
- Analyze and prioritize digital initiatives together with internal stakeholders. Support in business case development for digital initiatives.
- Actively support operational teams in case of digital business opportunities or interdependencies;
- Initiate and build relationships with external partners, such as infrastructure, IT, commercial and governmental partners to enable digital initiatives;
- Organize, coach and be part of one or multiple cross-departmental projects teams in order to have competent project teams of individuals
- Keep abreast of market direction, trends, competition and technologies and share information and knowledge in order to grow digital capabilities
- Manage a network of internal and external stakeholders
- Implement and follow up of the company guidelines for HSSE in the activities of the department;
- Follow up on the individual AFE projects in order to be in line with budget and timing.
The ideal candidate
- Min. Bachelor degree in Marketing or you have equivalent experience, but you certainly ‘breathe’ digital.
- The ideal candidate has 10 years of professional experience of which 5 year in a customer-facing retail environment. You are a natural born marketeer with good general business insights.
- You have experience with building a network (internal and external) and multiple long-term commercial partnerships. You have demonstrated strong negotiation skills.
- You are able to translate business/customer requirements into digital solutions and dive into the content i.e. building business cases, write RFQ’s, review contracts, define use cases,… .
- You are a creative and fun team player, but also a true partner in crime of the digital team lead. You can influence and motivate all stakeholders and guide them to successful results.
- You have strong verbal and written skills in Dutch, French and English.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/, www.Q8.lu , www.tango.nl, www.Q8Liberty.be, also visit our site locator and the Q8 app
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Lynn Dedeurwaerder via +32 3 241 33 26. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.