Marketing Coordinator Tango (NL)
Are you fascinated by developing tactical and operational marketing strategy plans? Are you a creative go-getter with a positive attitude that is able to get things done and deliver results? Then you might be the new Colleague we are looking for at Q8!
You will join the Benelux Marketing team in the Antwerp office regularly (at least twice a month).
You will contribute to the realization of the marketing strategy for the retail activities of Kuwait Petroleum in the Netherlands in order to support the objectives of the annual budget and the 5 year plan.
The development of the overall (long term) marketing strategy for the brands and (new) services active in the Netherlands will be in your hands. This means that you will develop tactical and operational marketing yearplans based on that strategy and that you are responsible for the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing actions and campaigns in order to build brand awareness, brand consideration and facilitate the increase traffic and sales (fuel & shop). You will also ensure the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of day-by-day communications towards (future) partners and customers, based on the relevant communication platforms and tools (offline and online, digital and social).
You report to the Marketing Manager Nord-West Europe, located in Antwerp. You will develop and maintain strong and good collaboration with the Tango sales & operations team and with the marketing colleagues of Q8
- Take actions to get to know our customers, build customer data and develop customer insights
- Collaborate intensively with other departments within Q8/Tango, especially the other members of the Benelux marketing team, Sales department and operations
- Manage the Tango brand guidelines through all means of communication (design, tone of voice, etc.)
- Define the marketing strategy and the communications strategy of the assigned brands, segments and services together with the Marketing Manager and in collaboration with the creative, online and social agencies.
- Translate the strategy in a clear plan with well-defined milestones, actions and campaigns and with well-defined budgets. The plan can cover ATL media, POS communications, print, digital and social.
- Get the marketing strategy, the communication plans and the allocated marketing budgets approved by senior management, in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- Manage all online Tango platforms, technical, design and content, and manage the social/online community and webcare (conversation management)
- Manage the communication agency and all relevant partners/suppliers and monitor the assigned budgets.
- Act as much as possible as a “marketing project manager” for marketing activities the Netherlands: overall responsibility for events, actions and campaigns in collaboration with the marketing communications partners (media agency, creative agency, event agency, web agency, logistic partner, POS suppliers, etc)
- Monitor and evaluate performance of vendors, identify new and/or alternative qualitative partners.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, communications, media,… (or the equivalent via experience)
- At least 5 years experience in a marketing position and affinity with retail and mobility
- Proven project experience
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- MS Office (word/excel) knowledge is an absolute must
- Creative, goal oriented, driven by initiative
- Strong communicator at all levels, both internally and externally in a multicultural environment
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player that adapts easily to a changing environment
- Clear decision taker & problem solver
- Good organizational skills
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/ and www.tango.nl
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Lynn Dedeurwaerder at +32 3 241 33 26. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.