SAP (SD/MM) Local Support Coordinator
Are you a born coordinator who gets satisfaction from setting up a support structure and guiding your internal customer? Do you have a good understanding of business processes and are you able to convert these into technical language? Are your communication skills part of your greatest assets?
Location: Antwerp & blending plant
Q8 is looking for an SAP Local Support Coordinator to take ownership of the SAP support for our Blending plant in Antwerp (+/- 100 end users) and to guide them towards an efficient application of the platform. You are responsible for setting-up the support structure, solving/coordinating all SAP related requests (cross module) and daily activities, you will also supervise changes and new releases, participate in projects and improve existing business processes.
For this position we expect some important qualities such as a strong analytical ability, so that business processes and converting needs into clear specifications seems child's play. You have a customer-oriented approach that is reinforced by your communication skills and a constructive working method. Knowledge of Dutch is an absolute must in this role.
- Provide SAP business consultancy in a proactive manner within our organization
- Provide local support for the review and testing of fixes, as well as changes and new releases of software
- Participate in projects
- Improve existing processes and provide the corresponding support for new and / or changed business processes
- Guaranteeing successful implementation through (reactive) issue management and problem solving
- You are a pivotal figure between different parties, such as key users, second line support (SAP CCC in Italy), IT Projects & development, external business partners, suppliers, etc.
- Setting up and giving SAP training and workshops
- Follow up and respect existing company guidelines
- You have several years of SAP experience in business consultancy or as a support employee where knowledge of the SD & MM module is essential, knowledge of PP is an important asset.
- You have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have a strong understanding of IT and business processes and analytical skills, so that you can also translate these into clear technical specifications.
- You have strong social skills and can communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- You attach great importance to customer orientation and do everything to understand 'the need'
- You like to work independently and take responsibility with pleasure.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known from the Q8 and Tango brands, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum products, and is one of the larger fuel retailers in the Benelux, Scandinavia and Italy. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East. For more information: www.q8.be and www.tango.nl
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and international company with a flat structure. We belong to one of the market leaders in the oil sector, but are fully involved in the market for alternative energies and mobility. You can expect a competitive salary with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits and attention for your personal growth and development.
Interested? Are you interested in this position or do you have additional questions about the job description? Contact Lynn Dedeurwaerder on +32 3 241 33 26. Click on the 'Apply' button to apply