Customer Service Teamleader Q8Oils
Q8Oils Customer Service Team Leader
You are responsible for leading and guiding the Customer Service Front Office Team towards Operational Excellence. You hold a key position between Sales, Operations and Customer Service and customer satisfaction is your main objective.
You report to Q8Oils Customer Service Supervisor.
- Improving the customer service experience for your customers and your team.
- You lead, coach, motivate and develop a team of Customer Service Representatives to achieve Operational Excellence and drive customer satisfaction.
- You work in close collaboration with Sales, Operations and Finance to continuously improve the order-2-cash process. You develop and apply best practices
- You enjoy striving for optimal performance, using KPI’s and your team management skills as a toolbox
- You actively motivate change and embrace new solutions with a high bias for action to drive improvements without compromising compliance.
- You will manage 2 teams of in total 8 people.
- You act as a backup for the CSR team in case of holidays or high season periods.
- Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures and reports unsafe situation in the work environment to the Customer Service Supervisor in order to ensure a safe working environment for Customer Service staff and other personnel
The ideal candidate:
- Master degree and experience in commercial environments with focus on supply chain, preferably 3-5 years in a similar role.
- You are passionate about people, leading and managing a team in a complex work environment
- You have experience in customer service, order-2-cash processes, complaint management and logistics. You are known for your commercial aptitude.
- Knowledge of software systems as MS Office and SAP.
- You have experience with key performance indicators, maintaining measures and perform analytics to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience & knowledge of the application of and impact of pricing, INCO terms and payment terms in a global trade environment.
- Dutch native speaker, English and French (prerequisite)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Stress resistant, ability to work structured under pressure and prioritize
- Affinity with CRM
- Ability to work in and appreciate a multicultural environment
This position is fulltime and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Karen Hollanders at +32 3 247.39.94 or via email at [email protected] To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.