Marketing Officer - retail
Are you a hands-on and pragmatic marketeer with a passion for retail? Do you excel in organizing and problem-solving? Is marketing logistics one of your domains of interest? Then we might have the job for you!
Q8 is looking for a Marketing Officer, with a solid track record in retail, who is willing to contribute to the realization of the marketing plans for the retail activities of Kuwait Petroleum in the Belgium & Luxembourg by implementing and evaluating the year plans which entail:
- (Local) campaigns in order to support general traffic to the retail sites
- Optimization and management of the POS communication for fuel, shop, mobility & E-mobility
- Dealer communications & events in order to stimulate involvement & motivation
- Overall support of the marketing team
The Marketing Officer should always focus on overall creation of traffic on retail sites while strengthening the Q8 brand. He/she makes sure other departments within retail are supported on organizing marketing related items and facilitates sales related activities.
The Marketing Officer is fully responsible (development, implementation & evaluation) of following items in Belgium and Luxembourg:
- Local marketing actions
- POS communication plan for manned & unmanned sites
- Follow-up and management of the Marketing Logistics partner
- Dealer communication & motivation: meetings, events, dealer news
- All kind of tactical marketing communications: offline, digital, social
- Support the activation of Q8 smiles (Q8 loyalty program)
- Close collaboration with the Sales & Operations department
The Marketing Officer operates for the Belgian and Luxembourg market, and supports & works closely with his/her colleagues to maximize the marketing efforts. The Marketing Officer supports operations within the limits of allocated budget & the retail marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate
- Min. Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing or you have equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience in a customer-facing retail environment. You are a natural born marketeer with strong administrative skills and good insight in marketing logistics.
- You are a strong communicator at all levels, internally and externally in a multicultural environment.
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills are a must.
- You are able to take clear decisions.
- Creativity is your strength and you are driven by initiative.
- You are goal oriented and proactive, You have a “can do” & positive attitude.
- You are flexible and have the ability to easily adapt to a changing environment.
- You are an enthusiastic team player.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is required.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/, www.Q8.lu , www.tango.nl, www.Q8Liberty.be, also visit our site locator and the Q8 app
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Lynn Dedeurwaerder at +32 3 241 33 26. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.