Marketing Intelligence Coordinator - retail
Marketing Intelligence Coordinator - retail
Are you a true data cruncher interested in the fields of marketing, loyalty and retail? Would you like to fuel our marketing strategy based on your insights? Are you interested in joining our new Smiles program and making it a valuable loyalty platform? Then we might have the job for you!
Together with the entire marketing team, you will actively support the implementation of the digital roadmap and the ambition to become more customer centric. You will support the growth path of Q8, the roadmap for development of new services and the ambition to become a relevant mobility player.
- You will support the marketing team by shaping and managing the CRM and BI platform, as part of the new loyalty scheme “Q8 smiles”.
- You will provide insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, prospects and customers, and marketing campaigns.
- You will collaborate closely with the Loyalty Coordinator and the Brand Coordinator, and will develop excellent loyalty reporting and in-depth customer analysis (market research, customer segmentation, RFM analysis).
- You will follow-up marketing budgets and will report accordingly.
You will report to the Marketing Manager.
You are fully responsible for managing our marketing intelligence:
- Initiate automated CRM processes and flows for Q8 smiles and become an expert in the configuration of business rules in the platform for actions and campaigns.
- Get insight in customer data, develop customer segments and profiles, develop insight to promote personalized offers.
- Implement, manage and improve the reporting and analysis tools for the Q8 smiles program.
- Evaluate and measure the impact of the loyalty actions and campaigns and propose an action plan for improvement.
- Execute the necessary reporting on time/in full and execute customer segmentation and RFM analysis (Recency, Frequency and Monetary Value).
- Support the marketing team with market research projects, marketing budget control/reporting and presentations. Develop a year plan with concrete milestones, targets and budgets and get this plan approved by the Retail Management.
- Set up a close collaboration/partnership with our digital communication agency and initiate a practical way of working.
The ideal candidate
- Master degree (statistics and reporting)
- The ideal candidate has experience with loyalty and digital platforms (apps/websites), CRM, customer experience mapping, data warehouse environments, data analysis and reporting, by preference in a retail marketing environment.
- Strong analytical skills, affinity with figures, processes and market analysis is required.
- You take ownership, initiative and feel comfortable sharing your insights within the organization.
- You are a good communicator at all levels, internally and externally in a multicultural environment.
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills are a must.
- You are able to take clear decisions.
- Happy to work in a marketing environment.
- You are goal oriented and proactive, you have a “can do” & positive attitude.
- You are flexible and have the ability to easily adapt to a changing environment.
- You are an enthusiastic team player.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required, as good knowledge of French.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/, www.Q8.lu , www.tango.nl, www.Q8Liberty.be, also visit our site locator and the Q8 app
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.