Laborant Technician Q8Oils
Vacancy for Permanent Position Q8Oils – Labo
Laborant Technician Q8Oils
The Laborant technician executes all analysis on raw materials and finished lubricants against the defined specifications to ensure that all finished products meet the quality standards. He/she records and communicates these results of the inspections ASAP and properly. The following responsibilities are part of the job :
- Perform quality control on samples of different processes against the pre-defined specifications and within time but on a secure way to ensure that all products meet the quality requirements.
- Report all results in the database(s) and make all required certificates of analysis and other documents.
- Calculate corrections or do other suggestions when products are not according to the specs. Perform calibrations, verifications, other measurements and preventive maintenance on all lab-equipment within time to be sure that this equipment is working properly and accurate.
- Analyse and report round robin samples within time and so that the KPI is achieved.
- Keep the lab and the lab-equipment clean and orderly and replenish the materials needed to complete the tests to run on a secure way. When materials must be ordered, the quality control team leader will be informed ASAP.
- Make lab-blends, analyse and report.
- Archive all samples, documents and remove solvent waste on a safe way.
- Make lab-blends when required
- Propose improvements to optimize and automate the work and to avoid corrections.
- Do the administration of all matters related to the Quality Control department.
- Responsible for the good housekeeping of the sample-archive.
- Follow the procedures as described in the QMS and SSHEMS or other by Kuwait accepted procedures and ensure that these documents still describe the practice.
The Laborant Technician reports to the Quality Control Teamleader
The ideal candidate :
- You have a relevant bachelor degree, or equivalent through experience;
- You have some product knowledge, or you’re keen to learn;
- You are able to work very accurately;
- You have a pragmatic approach on solving problems;
- You are motivated, flexible and able to work under stress;
- You are a good communicator and a real team player;
- Dutch native speaker + English fluent verbal and written;
- You have good knowledge of MS office, and SAP.
This position is fulltime in 2 shifts, and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Karen Hollanders at +32 3 247.39.94 or via email at [email protected] To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.