Logistics & Contracts Administrator
Vacancy for Permanent Position Q8Oils – Logistics
Logistics & Contracts Administrator Q8Oils
Organize & follow-up on Q8Oils external transport and warehousing activities
The following responsibilities are part of the job :
- Receive customer orders, provide these orders to the appropriate logistics partners and confirm when the orders after delivery.
- Act as a key function within the organization to update on the status of customer orders
- Allocate available stocks in the warehouse to customer orders.
- Stock management: change stock status of products and batches in SAP (blocked, free stock, Quality Inspection)
- Ensure that third party logistics partners are respecting the agreed service levels and targets in terms of SSHE and Key Performance Indicators and customer requirements.
- Check the administrative stock levels versus the external stock levels and reconcile if needed.
- Stock management: monitor stock levels and create replenishment orders if required for some external storage locations
- Complaint handling
- Deliver month end reports
- Back up for the BPA warehousing Supervisor
- Act as a point of contact for the external Q8Oils logistics partners and build up a good professional relationship with all partners.
- Highlight trends, issues and significant changes in the Q8Oils logistics processes to the L&C Coordinator
The Logistics & Contracts Administrator reports to the Logistics and Storage Manager.
The ideal candidate :
- You have a relevant bachelor degree;
- You have experience in logistics, and preferably a first commercial & economic experience in contract handling;
- You have knowledge of product and transport legislation;
- You have a pragmatic approach on solving problems;
- You are motivated, flexible and able to work under stress.
- You are a good communicator and a real teamplayer;
- Dutch native speaker + English fluent verbal and written. French good verbal, German is a plus.
- You have good knowledge of MS office, and SAP.
This position is fulltime and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Karen Hollanders at +32 3 247.39.94 or via email at [email protected] To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.