Dealer Admin Assistant
Are you an accurate worker with high administrative skills and commercial feeling? Do you enjoy working in a team and offer the best possible service to your internal and external customers? Then you might be the new Colleague we are looking for at Q8!
Dealer Admin Assistant
You function as a central contact for both internal and external customers. You are responsible for a number of actions such as administrative tasks, credit control, sales volume follow-up, analysis of expenses & initialization of proactive local marketing actions in order to support other levels within the Retail organization to carry out suitable actions.
You report to the Performance Support Manager.
- You function as a central contact (“Helpdesk”) for internal as well as external customers with respect to questions, advice, problem reporting etc. in order to either solve the issue or to hand it over to a more appropriate party/department.
- You maintain the credit control system already in place in order to guarantee compliance of all payment conditions and obligations by any external customer.
- You set up proactive Local Marketing actions in close cooperation with Shop Performance, Fuel performance & Marketing team. You initiate and evaluate these Local Marketing Actions by analyses of Sales Volume Reports, redemption reports, etc. together with SPC’s & sales assistants, which enables them to undertake suitable actions to lift or maximize market share and profitability.
- You assist Shop Performance Coordinators and Dealer Performance & Contract Coordinators and other levels with various administrative tasks such as drafting a contract, correspondence, mailings, follow up of expenses (taxes, utilities), etc.
- You assure correct execution of any engagement set forth in dealer contracts such as invoicing of bonuses, operational expenses, etc. in order to ensure correct application of all contractual agreements.
- You ensure correct and timely input by dealer of price related information in the “pricing” system such as competitor prices & competitor per manned station, this in close cooperation with the Fuel Performance team, in order to enable to take suitable actions.
- You maintain and improve an administrative system, customer files and reports on customer and market related information in order to keep such information available to team members and any other related levels within the Retail.
- You check and encode incoming invoices in order to ensure correct and timely payment of suppliers & dealers.
- You process tax declaration forms relative to the equipment on site in close cooperation with responsible Field Engineer and encodes resulting incoming assessment notices after.
The ideal candidate:
- Higher education, preferably a Bachelor degree (or the equivalent by experience)
- Perfect written and verbal knowledge of Dutch, French & English are an absolute must
- Computer literate: MS Office (at least Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Knowledge of SAP environments & Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Open minded Team Player with strong communication skills
- Creative and open minded thinker with a can-do attitude
- Customer focus: understands how to tactfully, responsibly and enthusiastically respond to external and internal customer needs
- Accurate and flexible worker with commercial feeling that easily switches between different tasks
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Karen Vandebosch at +32 3 241 33 97. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.