Financial Reporting Analyst (NL/ENG)
Do you have a passion for figures and facts? Are you an accurate and analytical team player able to deliver results under time pressure? Do you have experience in financial performance consulting? Then you might be the new Q8 colleague we are looking for at our finance department!
You are responsible for all Business Unit’s (BU) standard reporting, produce regional and across BU reports. You report to the Financial Reporting Team Leader.
- Together with the Financial Reporting Team Leader, you support the Financial Planning & Control Manager (FP&A) in maintaining the planning process and ensure timely submission. .
- You will also support in ensuring consistent standard management reporting and presentations to measure performance to the different stakeholders and keep them aligned: monthly KPI reporting, BPC dashboard, standard local performance reporting, statistical reporting (IM reporting).
- You produce timely the companies monthly and quarterly financial reports and you consolidate the reports of different BU’s.
- You prepare regional and/or cross business unit reports, as well as respond to related specific queries, data and project requirements.
- You perform and analyze the working capital and cashflow reporting on a regular basis.
- You support the Financial Management team during the set-up of the 5 year plan, the budget and forecast.
- You perform impairment tests with support of the business controller to ensure individual projects are evaluated according to organizational investment procedures and in line with statutory requirements.
- You perform and/or review capital tracking to ensure the capital expenditure is undertaken according to the budget controls.
- You assess the state of compliance and risks, initiate any corrective actions deemed necessary to ensure alignment with laws, regulations, contracts, strategies and policies.
- Support the administration of a set of defined processes (DoA, soDA and audit) through which management identifies, analyses and where necessary, responds appropriately to risks that might adversely affect realization of the organization's business objectives.
The ideal candidate
- Master degree in Finance / Accountancy & Control
- 4 years of relevant experience in a financial reporting or audit role
- Strong technical financial knowledge (such as cashflow, working capital,…) and accounting principles (IFRS)
- All round experience in different financial accounting/reporting domains
- Effective communicator with interpersonal skills and experienced in participating and contributing in diverse, cross functional and multinational team
- Accurate worker with very strong analytical skills and a proactive approach, but a hands-on approach
- Critical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure
- Enthusiastic, open minded and flexible team player that adapts easily to a changing environment
- Required languages: English and Dutch
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office is a must, experience with SAP R3 and BPC are a plus
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Lynn Dedeurwaerder at +32 3 241 33 26. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.