Sales representative Fleet - Luxembourg
Are you a commercial talent, able to develop new business and find opportunities to expand an existing customer portfolio whilst actively acquiring new business from prospects in the Luxembourg area? Are you a creative go-getter that is able to get things done and deliver results? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for!
Your responsibility is to maximize Q8 Card market share and profitability in the fleet targeted B2B markets by acquiring new and profitable customers and by maximizing retaining customers in our retail network in Luxembourg (country & Luxembourg province).
In order to increase our business in the Luxembourg area, development with partners should be established in order to offer a larger service level of the card throughout Europe to our existing customers and prospects in the Luxembourg area.
You will report to the Sales Manager Fleet.
- Acquiring new customers with profitable deals and conduct marketing actions and campaigns in order to increase business volume in the Q8 retail network and focus on retention of existing customers.
- Proactively plan and execute structured customer calls and visits to build a strong relation ship with customers and provide a high level of service.
- Prepare price negotiations with existing and prospective customers.
- Focus on credit performance of customers ensuring timely and accurate payment of invoices, work towards minimum risk from our customer portfolio.
- Follow up and measuring sales results related to the focus market. Report results, efficiency and costs of the conducted telesales campaigns and keep the Sales database (CRM tool) up to date with conclusions of different negotiations with prospects.
- Giving input on success factors of the different regional area’s and retail outlets by opportunities and threats regarding conduction of different marketing campaigns and market segmentation focus.
- HSSE: follow up procedures regarding HSSE in order to maintain and guarantee the HSSE specifications to our daily customers and further prospects.
The ideal candidate:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a B2B sales position (solution selling), preferably in the automotive or leasing industry
- Focused on existing customers and new prospects – have the drive for getting new and keeping existing business (50/50)
- Solid negotiator and proactive communicator.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, reporting to the head office in Antwerp.
- Sales and result oriented, ability to cope with pressure.
- Ability of interpreting balance sheets and financial figures
- Pragmatic approach on solving problems, taking initiative
- French (Native), Luxembourgish & English (Prerequisite), any other language is an asset
- Willingness to travel in the field, driving license is required
- Computer literate (MS Office, CRM tools).
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information, visit www.q8.lu
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Lynn Dedeurwaerder at +32 3 241 33 26. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.