Personal & Management Team Assistant Q8Oils
Vacancy for Permanent part-time (50%) Position Q8Oils
Personal assistant & Management team assistant
The PA & MT assistant supports the Q8Oils General Manager, and the Q8Oils Management team(s), with all administrative and organisational tasks.
The following responsibilities are part of the job:
- Highly responsible secretarial work
- Scheduling agenda of the GM
- Handling inbound and outbound calls of the GM
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail to/from the GM – prepare concepts of answers -Independently composing of correspondence of a routine nature
- Administration e.g Preparation of documents to be signed by GM
- Follow-up of pending files + keeping internal people informed on status
- Preparation and follow-up expense notes GM – follow-up of al ex-patriate related administrative issues
- Secretary of the Q8Oils management teams (AMT, QMT) : responsible for the minutes of the meeting and the follow-up of the actions following the decision taken
- Management of all customer contracts (follow-up signatures and filing)
- Organisational activities
- Organization of all travel arrangements for the GM (Hotel/Flights)
- Organization of internal/external meetings/seminars incl. Booking of meeting rooms/venues, hotels, restaurants, travel arrangements, coordination of agenda’s, invitations/confirmations, audio/visual equipment, catering, secretarial support on the spot if required (incl .creation of PO’s and approval of related invoices)
- Communication on the GM’s behalf with organizational executives and external executives
- Welcome of international guests
- Internal contact with wide range of company employees
- Support to Management Team
- Support in organizational and confidential activities to other MGT members of Q8Oils when required
- Support in important events organised by members of the Q8Oils Management teamsThe PA & MT Assistant reports to the General Manager of Q8Oils.
- The ideal candidate:
- You have a relevant degree (administration, office management);
- You have a minimum of 10 years secretarial experience, in a comparable role and environment;
- You have strong administrative skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have excellent communication, time-management and organisational skills;
- You are loyal, motivated, flexible and able to work under stress;
- You are pro-active, dicrete and responsible;
- Dutch native speaker + fluent in English and French. German is a plus.
This position is part-time (50% in a 5 half days/week regime) and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Karen Hollanders at +323247.39.94 or via email at [email protected] To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.