Young Graduates Traineeship
Are you an accurate worker with very strong analytical and/or financial skills? Are you an open minded and flexible team player that knows how to manage complex information? Are you a creative go-getter that is able to get things done and deliver results?
Than we have an interesting traineeship for you! Within our Project Management Office you will take a first step in successfully leading various projects within across our KPNWE Business! We are looking forward to welcome you as our potential new Colleague at Q8!
Young Graduates Traineeship
- During 2 years, participate in several (strategic, digital and innovation) business projects across the organization.
- Cooperate closely together with other departments such as IT, Engineering, Purchasing, Q8 Liberty Card, Customer Services, Law, Marketing, etc.). As well as external suppliers, such as hard- and software suppliers of applications on site, commercial partners and maintenance suppliers (such as electricity suppliers, Telenet, etc)
- Aim of this project is to develop your skills, identify your talents & passions, get to know and understand all aspects of our Business
- Afterwards, moving through different development functions to start a career
- Training program to develop your skills as a first step in building a successful career within our organization
- Preferable start date: September 2019
The ideal candidate:
- Potential first job role after graduation
- Master degree, preferably an economic or engineering degree
- Finance or general management certification or a certification in the area of marketing, innovation or digital transformation is a plus
- Young Graduates
- Perfect written and verbal knowledge of Dutch and English, Good knowledge of French is a plus
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in communicative & negotiation skills; should be learning the ability to sum up complex information in an understandable way
- High administrative skills and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Conceptual and analytical problem solver
- Quality & service minded
- Customer focused
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage required flexibility
- Team player, open minded, good communicator
- Flexible and accurate worker with commercial feeling
- Results oriented
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Marianne van Vliet-Koopmans +31 703 152 627.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.