Cards Customer Service Representative
Are you an accurate worker with commercial feeling? Are you an enthusiastic and flexible team player that knows how to tactfully, responsibly and enthusiastically respond to external and internal customer needs?
Cards Customer Service Representative
Job Description You are responsible to ensure the provision of a superior level of service to Global Cards Business (GCB) customers, to realize long term customer relations. Furthermore you also provide services to other departments providing support services to the GCB business; such as, credit, accounts receivable, treasury, law, HR etc. You report to the Cards Customer Services Team leader – Emerging Markets.
• Customer Service
• Deliver first line national an international customer services in line with agreed service levels both externally as internally. You are responsible for all contracts between agents and customers for a number of East European countries.
• You ensure swift and satisfactory handling of requests, questions and complaints.
• Function as a vocal point for Sales, external and internal customers.
• Collect, organize and distribute any points of interest from or to external and internal customers.
• Provide support to the telemarketing team, as and when required, to ensure a prompt and professional follow-up of all offers, mailings and telemarketing calls and the subsequent attainment of pre-set sales targets
• Credit Control Ensure all roles and responsibilities assigned to Customer Services under corporate credit procedures are strictly adhered to and that open communication between all stakeholders is maintained in order to minimize credit risk.
• Administration & Procedures Adhere to all processes and procedures pertaining to the administration and service of GCB customers, prospects and internal clients. Responsible for all correspondence/mailings to customers, CRM system
• HSSE Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe working environment for all GCB staff and other personnel
The ideal candidate
• Higher education, preferably a Bachelor degree (or the equivalent by experience)
• Fluent English & Polish + 1 extra language (Italian or Eastern European)
• Experience within a customer service team, helpdesk, support team or other commercial; credit controller experience welcome
• Customer dedicated Problem solver
• Stress resistant and flexible Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong administrator
• Computer literate (MS Office & SAP knowledge) is required
• Ability to work in and appreciate a multicultural environment
About Q8 - GCB
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East. Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates. Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products. Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service (IDS) is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants. For more information: http://www.q8.be/ or http://www.q8.com
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Suzanne Burki at [email protected]. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.