IT Coordinator - Digital applications platform and Mobile payment (Retail)
Are you digitally savvy with a broad IT technical expertise? Do you have a ‘can-do’ attitude and are you willing to guide our organization in the digital (r)evolution? Would you like to represent ‘Q8Digital’ towards internal and external customers/stakeholders and reinforce our Customer’s Journey?
The IT Coordinator’s role in realizing the digital transformation is twofold:
- Digital applications: manage the digital architecture and oversee the integrations with other applications and 3rd parties
- Mobile Payment: manage and continuously improve the mobile payment application in the Benelux
Together with the other team members of the digital team, the IT Coordinator is responsible of offering performant and user-friendly digital tools to our customers.
The IT Coordinator is responsible for both day-to-day tasks and project delivery.
- Tackle operational issues related to the digital platform; from logging the issue at the respective supplier to the implementation of the required fixes.
- Act as a SPOC towards key digital suppliers – e.g. Comarch – and conduct regular stand-up meetings with the supplier(s) to define priorities and drive towards resolution.
- Evaluate requested change requests, ensure they are properly described/documented and decide on priorities for implementation, within the budgetary boundaries:
- Manage SLA’s with key digital suppliers – e.g. Comarch, CCV
- Follow up on new technologies; a.o. by attending conventions and contacts with suppliers
- Keep up to date on the CLM product roadmap
- Keep documentation of the digital architecture system setup, incl. 3rd party integrations up-to-date
- Deliver IT support in order to deliver 100% availability of the mobile payment application to users and customers
- Collaborate closely with the Cards Systems Specialist (Q8) and external partners to tackle and resolve any operational issues or change requests to the ‘Liberty’ fuel card mobile payment solution
- Collaborate closely with CCV and Bancontact to tackle and resolve any operational issues or change requests to the debit and credit card mobile payment solution
- Keep up to date on payment related legislation – e.g. PSD2 – and formulate propositions on how to keep the mobile payment solution in line with market evolutions
- Collaborate closely with Legal to keep the Mobile Payment T&C’s up to date
- Keep documentation of system setup w.r.t. mobile payment and integrations to a.o. CCV, OASE or the Liberty cards management platform up to date
2. Project Delivery
- Support the digital team to translate new business requirements into digital solutions; e.g. in e-commerce or integrations with 3rd parties
- Act as a Test Manager; i.e. create the test strategy, create a test plan, be the SPOC towards digital supplier(s) to manage testing: daily stand-ups, test management
- Guarantee the IT quality of digital projects
- Align with the Digital Manager Retail and Cards Systems Manager on the mobile payment roadmap
- Ensure new projects and initiatives remain in line with the Digital Roadmap and company strategy
- Be the main driver in mobile payment related projects
- Participate in (technical) testing activities
- Document the implemented solution
- IT education – min. bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- At least 4 years of experience in an IT coordinator role, knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Preferably expertise in mobile payment (protocols) and interfacing
- Proven experience in a ‘digital’ projects environment (API, wireframing, microservices, architecture,…)
- Expertise in SLA management
- Hands-on and able to dig into technical issues
- Professional experience in a large international organization is a plus
- Analytical skills combined with a can-do and decision making attitude
- Ability to work in a structured and planned manner
- Ability to work autonomously and take decisions within the boundaries of his/her role
- Ability to work together in a team with colleagues having different expertise
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Proficiency in English is a must, fluency in Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Experience in app development
- Knowledge of project methodology (Prince2, Scrum)
- Knowledge of ITIL
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Tony Loze at +32 3 241 33 98. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.