Digital Marketeer (retail)
Are you a Marketing generalist who is passionate about the customer journey and social media tools? Would you like to fuel our marketing strategy based on your insights? Then we might have the job for you!
The Digital marketeer will contribute to the development and realization of the overall marketing strategy for the retail activities of Kuwait Petroleum in Belgium & Luxembourg (in order to support the objectives of the annual budget and the 5 year plan) by:
- Developing the community & content strategy for Q8 in Belgium and Luxembourg with responsibility for the according budgets.
- Development, planning, implementation and evaluation of all content for the Q8 websites and social media, in close collaboration with the communication agency and the marketing colleagues.
- Evaluating and implementing possibilities for online advertising, search engine optimization, digital presence.
- Building and maintaining the Q8 community.
- Managing online partners & suppliers for Q8 such as Google, website,… . The Digital marketeer will actively support the implementation of the digital roadmap and the ambition to become more customer centric. He/she will support the growth path of Q8, meaning our roadmap for development of new services and the ambition to become a relevant e-mobility and mobility player.
You are responsible for managing our community & content strategy :
- As part of the marketing communication team, define the community & content strategy and the concrete plans for Q8 in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Translate the strategy in a clear plan with well-defined milestones, actions and campaigns and with well-defined budgets.
- Get the strategy, the concrete plans and the budgets approved by retail management, in close collaboration with the Marketing communication supervisor the Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for A-Z project management of actions and campaigns. Measure and evaluate the impact of your actions.
- Manage and steer the online agencies and all relevant partners/suppliers and monitor the yearly budgets.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of vendors, identify new and/or alternative qualitative partners.
- Developing a long-term website strategy (digital eco-system), in close collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator NL and the Marketing B2B expert.
- Monthly overview of performance versus year plan, KPI’s and budget
The ideal candidate
- Master degree in Marketing or equivalent by experience
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably with affinity in retail and/or mobility
- Generalist approach, with a passion for social media tooling, community building
- Strong focus on customer experience, customer journey, customer centricity
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- Natural born communicator at all levels, internally and externally in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French (French is a must for Belgium/Luxemburg).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative, problem solver, goal oriented, driven by initiative.
- Flexible, adapts easily to a changing environment.
- Enthusiastic team player.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/, www.Q8.lu , www.tango.nl, www.Q8Liberty.be, also visit our site locator and the Q8 app
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Lynn Dedeurwaerder at +32 3 241 33 26. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.