Loyalty Coordinator – retail
Are you a true customer experience expert interested in the fields of marketing, loyalty and retail? Would you like to fuel our loyalty strategy based on your insights? Are you interested in joining our new Smiles program and making it a success story? Then we might have the job for you!
The Loyalty Coordinator will contribute to the development and realization of the overall marketing strategy for the retail activities of Kuwait Petroleum in the Benelux (in order to support the objectives of the annual budget and the 5 year plan) by:
- Development of the long-term loyalty strategy for Q8 in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Launching, developing and continuously improving the Q8 loyalty proposition, expanding to Luxembourg and supporting the launch in The Netherlands (in close collaboration with the Brand Coordinator and the Marketing Coordinator NL).
- Development, planning, implementation and evaluation of loyalty actions and campaigns in order to achieve the targets and objectives as described in the Q8 smiles business case.
- Negotiating with rewarding partners for the best deals. Evaluating the success of partnerships and searching for new ones.
- Motivating and monitoring dealer performance for Q8 smiles.
- Stay in touch with the Q8 smiles contact center and refine Q&A’s.
- Manage the technical set-up for offers & discounts.
The Loyalty Coordinator will actively support the implementation of the digital roadmap and the ambition to become more customer centric. He/she will support the growth path of Q8, meaning our roadmap for the development of new services and the ambition to become a relevant e-mobility and mobility player.
You will report to the Marketing Manager.
You are fully responsible for managing our loyality strategy:
- Define the loyalty strategy for Q8 in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Translate the loyalty strategy in a clear plan with well-defined milestones and actions and with well-defined budgets, fully aligned with the Q8 smiles business case.
- Get insight in customer data, develop customer segments and profiles, develop insights for personalized offers, in close collaboration with the CRM & Insights Expert.
- Get the loyalty strategy, the concrete plans and the budgets approved by retail management, in good collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- Manage the yearly Q8 smiles budget.
- Measure and evaluate the impact of all actions.
- Manage and steer all relevant partners/suppliers and monitor the yearly budget. Implement good Service Level Agreements. Optimize internal processes, data flows and reporting. Identify new and/or alternative qualitative partners.
- Develop and manage the dealer incentive program.
- Build excellent relationships with the marketing colleagues (E.g. CRM & Insights Expert, Brand Coordinator), Sales & Operations and with the rewarding partners of Q8 smiles, set-up regular meetings to evaluate and initiate actions and campaigns.
- Scan the market and define relevant loyalty schemes and possibilities; translate into profitable business cases with sustainable ROI.
- Monitor innovations in digital eco systems, stay in touch with market evolutions.
- Monthly overview of performance versus year plan, KPI’s and budget.
The ideal candidate
- Master degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in a retail and/or mobility environment, and a proven track record with regards to loyalty strategy and programs
- Ability to write convincing A-Z business cases
- Strong interest in user behaviour and focus on customer experience, customer journey, customer centricity
- Good insights in strategic positioning, out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong affinity with CRM tooling, setting KPI’s, process optimization, email & mobile marketing
- Experience with market research and data analysis is a plus.
- Natural born communicator at all levels, internally and externally in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French (Belgium/Luxemburg).
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Creative, problem solver, goal oriented, driven by initiative.
- Flexible, adapts easily to a changing environment.
- Enthusiastic team player.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: www.q8smiles.be, www.q8.be, www.Q8.lu, www.tango.nl, www.Q8Liberty.be, also visit our site locator and the Q8 app
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Lynn Dedeurwaerder at +32 3 241 33 26. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.