Customer Service Representative Q8Oils
Vacancy for Permanent Position Q8Oils – Customer Service
Q8Oils Customer Service Representative
You are responsible for offering a professional service towards the customer on order taking and follow up, transport organization and invoicing, and liaises with Sales and Operations to guarantee a flawless order-to-invoice process
You report to the Q8Oils Customer Service Team Leader.
- Translate the customer needs into a correct and timely order-to-invoice process flow through a constant dialogue with Sales, Logistics and Operations.
- Full responsibility for: order management, invoicing and correction documents according to Q8Oils Guidelines and SSHEQ procedures.
- Respond timely and accurately to any customer request and keep the customer pro-actively informed about relevant status updates
- Support cash collection to follow up of payment behaviour of the customer to ensure on-time-payment
- First contact for issues and complaints – respond to customer complaints and initiate internal solution finding
- Contribute to continuous improvements to our systems and processes.
The ideal candidate:
- A relevant bachelor degree or Master (or equivalent through experience)
- Commercial and administrative experience in a customer service department is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (prerequisite), German knowledge is an advantage
- Computer literate (MS Office: Outlook, Word and Excel) is required, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Flexible Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Customer dedicated problem solver
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Stress resistant, ability to work structured under pressure and prioritize
- Affinity with CRM
- Ability to work in and appreciate a multicultural environment
This position is fulltime and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Karen Hollanders at +32 3 247.39.94 or via email at [email protected] To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.