Do you have a natural interest for innovation, transformation and change management? Do you know how to manage complex information and how to successfully lead various projects within our Business? Are you an open minded, flexible team player and an excellent communicator?
Then you might be the new Colleague we are looking for at Q8!
You are responsible to identify, analyse and implement projects directly relating to our strategic roadmap with a strong focus on Innovation, Digitalization and Transformation in order to enable the organization to achieve short and long term objectives in a changing environment. You report to the Project Portfolio Supervisor and are part of the Business Transformation Office.
- Act as a change agent carrying the Business Transformation and supporting strategic execution through managing complex projects
- Project activities & change management: analysis of requests, specification, cost estimation & implementation plan. Coordination, testing, effective implementation, reporting and handover to the business.
- Project plan follow-up using internal Project Management methodology (based on Prince 2 methodology) in order to control scope, timing, budget, progress etc.
- Assurance of projects managed by colleagues; make sure the projects are in line with the KPI standards and within the foreseen timing, costs & budget
- Management of suppliers: evaluate proposals in cooperation with the purchasing department, follow up on delivery according to plan and budget
- guarantee a quantitative and qualitative buy-in by the internal customers and stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 to 5 years working experience; preferably in the area of project or program management
- Master degree or the equivalent in relevant experience
- Prince 2 or other project management certification is a strong plus
- Ability to manage business/IT projects in respect with the standard methodology (Prince 2, PMBOK)
- Basic IT knowledge (networks, applications, interfaces, etc) and/or experience in Digital Transformation is a plus
- Perfect written and verbal knowledge of Dutch and English, good knowledge of French
- Open minded Team player, strong people skills, excellent communicator with strong influencing skills
- Accurate worker with a helicopter view and business acumen
- Show an interest for innovation, new technologies and new business models.
- Have a natural preference for challenging and changing environments, demonstrate good change management skillsThorough conceptual and analytical problem solver
- Results oriented and pro-active thinker
- Quality & service minded with commercial feeling
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage required flexibility
Kuwait Petroleum International (KPI), known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Karen Vandebosch at +32 3 241 33 97. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.