In consultation and co-operation with Marketing Supervisor GCB, co-ordinate and supervise IDS & Liberty marketing activities and campaigns in all markets deriving the marketing strategy and annual marketing plan for IDS & Liberty and assist in the achievement of IDS & Liberty objectives. The Marketing Advisor GCB will also act as a back-up for the Marketing Supervisor GCB.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for project management (development, implementation and evaluation) of individual elements of the GCB marketing plans
- Liaising with internal and external service providers and suppliers
- Optimization and management of marketing materials for all the European markets GCB is active in.
- Support regular (formal and informal) customer surveys / coordinate pilot groups to gain feedback and assist in the development of future annual marketing plans.
- Support of marketing activities relevant for GCB deriving from the Innovation team
- Overall support to the Marketing Supervisor GCB
The marketing advisor GCB will work together with the retail marketing team to align marketing actions relevant for both.
IDS & Liberty digital ecosystem: daily management
- Daily management of IDS & Liberty websites in different markets including features, functionality, copy & design, problem identification and resolution.
- Daily management of IDS & Liberty apps including features, functionality, copy & design, problem identification and resolution.
- Development of a content yearplan for our social media activities in close collaboration with the communication agency and internal stakeholders
- Monitoring and driving the actions of local OU web-administrators which may involve organizing training, writing of guides etc.
- Support the marketing tools in iAccount
- Support implementation of the IDS & Liberty brand; e.g. online, on sites, in marketing materials etc.
- Provide regular input to the:
- IDS & Liberty web site,
- KPI Corporate Magazine (Q8 Sails),
- KPI Intranet (Forecourt) and
- Corporate Intranets
- on IDS & Liberty news, network changes, product enhancements etc.
- Issuing regular electronic newsletters to customers
- Daily management of IDA. Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe working environment for all IDS staff and other personnel.
3. REPORTING STRUCTURE & ORGANIZATIONAL ROLES
- Reports to Marketing Supervisor Global Card Business
4. NECESSARY EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience.
- English (Prerequisite), any additional European languages (Preferred).
- Good communicator at all levels, internally and externally in a multicultural environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and preferably French
- Creative, goal oriented, driven by initiative.
- Flexible, adapts easily to a changing environment.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Clear decision taker, problem solver.
Antwerp or The Hague.
Please contact Nienke Nijdam [email protected] if you need any additional information.