IT Infrastructure Expert (Payments)
Are you passionate about the digital revolution, mobility services and the future of payments? Are you a conceptual and analytical problem solver with very strong communicative skills and technical/IT affinity ? Are you an open minded and flexible team player that knows how to manage complex infrastructural IT projects using interdisciplinary skills in networks, electronic and mobile payments?
Then you might be the new Colleague we are looking for at Q8!
GCB Business IT Infrastructure Expert (Payments)
Antwerp (Kuwait Petroleum Belgium NV) (Preferred) or The Hague
You are responsible for the working, follow up, improvement of the IDS Business infrastructure (primary focus: payments processes: the complete chain from payment terminals / mobile devices to authorisation) while contributing to the overall business objectives and act as a key focal point towards site suppliers, in order to ensure an optimal working and support of the business processes. You act as a key focal point towards site suppliers, in order to ensure an optimal working and support of the business processes.
You report to the Global Cards Business Cards Systems Manager
- Optimization / standardization of site infrastructure:
- Perform analyses of business needs and describe site infrastructure requirements ;mainly payment terminals related (with/without link to local cashier systems) & network connectivity ;
- Align the organization regarding the expectations and requirements needed;
- Search for efficiency, standardization and/or economies of scale regarding the site infrastructure needs and solutions;
- Ensure the right application of working methods, tools and techniques regarding the used site infrastructure;
- Strive towards continuous improvement;
- Act as delivery manager for the payments authorization host (system and services): Streamline and coordinate all projects; Review and report performance against SLA daily and initiates projects for corrections and continuous improvement; Deliver and maintain contract for continued services; Concert with operations on maintenance, exceptions and alarms; Initiate and manage change requests.
- Be responsible for the technical part (advice, coordination, rollout, documentation,…) of the IDS network development activities and IDS cross card acceptance projects (IDS card acceptance on 3rd party networks & 3rd party card acceptance on IDS sites);
- Be key focal point towards site suppliers in order to ensure the expectations of the business and supplier are aligned, issues will become solved;
- Work closely together with business stakeholders (agree on priorities, feedback progress, manage expectations);
- Provide input in order to contribute to the overall cards and site infrastructure strategy;
- Participate and conduct project management of site infrastructure projects in order to deliver the agreed project result in terms of budget, time, quality and compliant with Q8 rules and guidelines.
- Participate in IDS IT network activities while ensuring minimal impact on the business; Propose & implement improvements;
- Advise on & implement secure solutions: secure devices , required key management schemes; etc;
- Explore and propose possibilities of (new) site infrastructure technology to improve or innovate business processes and organisation;
- Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe working environment.
The ideal candidate
- At least 5 years of experience in technical business infrastructure environment and at least 1 year project management experience
- Familiar with end to end payment process, preferably in petrol industry (IFSF protocol)
- Experience with ISO8583, ISO20022 is a plus
- Experience with payment processors, payment gateways is a plus
- Experience with Mifare Desfire , EMV cards technology is a plus
- Experience working with suppliers like Atos Wordline, Tokheim, TSG, Dover FS, CCV, Wayne, Gilbarco is a plus
- Professional track of record with TCP/IP, NAT, IPSec VPNs and MPLS network skills. CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIS/Sarian OS certification is a plus
- Experience with POS/Cashier systems expertise is a plus
- Good understanding of requirements specifications, validation and verification techniques, reliability such as by redundancy.
- Master degree (or the equivalent by experience)
- You have strong project management skills (experience with P2, PMBOK, Microsoft project is a plus)
- Team player, open minded, good communicator
- Willing to travel 20% in Europe (short periods 1 or 2 days)
- Good expression skills in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Expert in SLA/OLA’s
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage required flexibility
- Flexible and accurate worker with commercial feeling
- Results oriented and strong in prioritizing