Procurement Administrator (part-time 60%)
Vacancy for Permanent part-time (60%) Position Q8Oils – Procurement
Procurement Administrator Q8Oils
The Procurement Administrator supports the procurement department and the blending plant with all administrative tasks related to their procurement activities.
The following responsibilities are part of the job:
- SAP and SRM-related tasks (purchase orders, invoicing, ...);
- Follow-up and administration related to purchase requisitions(payment terms, incoterms, …);
- Purchase Administration in accordance with purchase procedures and follow-up;
- You will help to adjust current working procedures and protocols to improve your workflow
- Follow-up Billing via SAP and Readsoft (control, processing and filing);
- Administration and follow-up in terms of performance and quality with regard to external cleaning company;
- Administration and follow-up in terms of performance and quality regarding work clothes and external laundry contract;
- Administration and follow-up in terms of performance and quality related to vending machines (coffee, water, …);
- Awareness of the importance of HSSE within his / her responsibility (including RC 14001);
- Allround administration.
The Procurement Administrator reports to the Procurement Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- You have a relevant degree (administration, office management);
- You have experience in working in a comparable production/procurement environment;
- You have experience in working with ERP systems
- You are motivated, flexible and able to work under stress.
- You have good communication skills and you are a real teamplayer;
- Dutch native speaker + English fluent verbal and written;
- You have good knowledge of MS office, and SAP / SRM.
This position is part-time (60%) and based in Antwerp - Blending plant.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description? Contact Karen Hollanders at +323247.39.94 or via email at [email protected] To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.