Are you the one that plays a crucial role in the transformation journey from a fuel & commodity company to a dynamic mobility player providing modern customer value propositions with new product and service offerings that match the expectations in the modern and digital world?
Within our IT department a vacancy has arisen for a Business Architect in Antwerp.
As a Business Architect you will perform analyses of information needs, selection and implementation and coordinate realization/implementation of IT-solutions.
You provide consultation to the business on best usage and further development of solutions, while being capable of practically applying existing, new, and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models on an international basis to achieve the required business goals.
Leverage and use technology solutions to enable the organisation's future-state business capabilities that, in turn, drive the organisation's targeted outcomes.
- Perform analyses of information needs and describe system requirements in order to specify unambiguous system requirements to be used for tendering or internal design and realization of systems;
- Work with business peers to develop and present business capability models and roadmaps to facilitate discussion and decision making with stakeholders.
- Perform selection and (coordination of) realization/implementation of IT solutions (or optimise existing ones) in order to support business processes (ensuring TCO is market conform);
- Provide input in order to contribute to local Business & IT strategy;
- Explore and propose possibilities of (new) information technology to improve or innovate business processes and organization;
- Ensure the right application of working methods, tools and techniques within the IT department in order to assure optimal results and continuous improvement.
- Consult with infrastructure, project and product teams to ensure consistency with the enterprise architecture. Assure solutions smoothly integrate with existing business applications and business processes;
- Consult with business-facing projects, and maintain knowledge of their progress.
- Seek ways to apply new technology to, and reuse existing technology for, business processes. Research and provide information on technical trends and competitors' practices relevant to Kuwait Petroleum.
- Collaborate with other IT functional areas to remain apprised of project status, and inform management of progress. Conversely, keep IT's technology and service managers aware of key business issues, identifying and resolving potential problems and conflicts.
- Facilitate development of cross-Business (enterprise) solutions that combine knowledge of particular business processes and issues, general technological options, and process facilitation techniques.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of (local) business processes
- Perform best-practice research and apply best practices as appropriate. Stay up to date with new knowledge on industry standards and process improvement methodologies so that they can be applied to scenarios at work.
We ask for
- IT know how on Master-level, Management education
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role and at least 1 year of experience in a coordinating role /project management.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following business areas is an asset : Retail/Process Manufacturing/Logistics
- Proven experience in business modelling, business architecture and graphical representations
- Teamplayer with excellent social skills
- Strong analytical skills & know how to prioritize
- Very customer focused/oriented and flexible.
- Preferably experience in a international environment (intercultural sensitive)
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (both written & spoken)
As a global company, Kuwait Petroleum is one of the top fuel providers in Europe. We have close to 5,000 service stations in Europe, of which 700 in the Benelux region, operating under the brands Q8, Q8 Easy, Tango and IDS (International Diesel Service). The professional driver can use the Q8 Liberty Card or the IDS Card and fuel in a large network. Our main offices in the Benelux are situated in Antwerp (B) and The Hague (NL). Additionally, we have a highly advanced blending plant for lubricants (Q8Oils) in Antwerp and a state-of-the-art research facility at Europoort (NL).
In many stations, customer enjoy extra services in Delhaize shops, fresh sandwiches and pastries from Panos and quality coffee from Nespresso or Lavazza. Our International Diesel Service (IDS) focuses on stations and services for long-haul transport.
Q8 has embarked on a transformation journey from a fuel & commodity company to a mobility player, with sustainable fuels and services for customers and vehicles, in any form. We invest in new services such as mobile payment; e-mobility with partners like Ionity and we are looking for opportunities in the field of mobility. Here we took a share in SnappCar, the largest carsharing company in the Netherlands. Working towards a durable future, we will continue to innovate and invest in better energy.
We are offering you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector. We are committed to maximizing your potential by offering career growth opportunities, a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra benefits and a sound work-life balance.
For information about this position please contact Tony Loze (032 3 2413300) or apply online in English together with your resume and motivation letter.
No third parties.