IT Service Desk Teamleader
The IT Service Desk Team Leaders acts as a collaborative teamlead who has the responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the IT Service Desk, which consists of 3 / 4 IT Operators that support approx. 900 users in different Operations Units.
Maintaining good relations with the different users as well as regular SLA review meetings with our different customers are key in this function.
The IT Service Desk Team Leader reports to the IT Manager KP North-West Europe.
• Organize and plan the day-to-day operations of the IT Service Desk
• Responsible for ensuring the staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements
• Coordinate the performance of services & support to internal clients and ensure that service levels and customer expectations are met
• Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution, manage customer perceptions and build strong internal relationships
• Oversee 100% of the incidents, problems and requests
• Coordinate (and/or solve) urgent and complicated support issues
• Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to IT department and others in regular updates
• Work to make the IT Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel for IT
• Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation
• Pro-actively searches for optimisations within the IT Department by documenting recurring 1ste line or 2e line tasks and transferring them to the ICT Service Desk
• Collaborate with IT colleagues to develop, enforce and document standards and procedures
• Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Operators
The Ideal Candidate
• Two years of experience in a coordinating role or a customer support function
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
• Experience building reports, developing KPI’s, creating policies and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to guide and direct with all levels of employees and management. Natural influencer
• Bachelor degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent
• Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
• Ability to analyse project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems that involve remote and elusive symptoms, often spanning multiple environments in a business area
• Knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
• Team player, organizationally savvy, facilitator and works well with others
• Respected and trusted leader
• Remains unbiased, specific technology- and vendor-neutral — more interested in results than personal preferences
• Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity
• Motivated by long-term results and achieving targeted business outcomes
• Dutch & English language skills required
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International (KPI) is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC), which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates. Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 5,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service (IDS) is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8 Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally; Tango, our unmanned network, provides fuel for direct customer and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
We are offering you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector. You will be part of the transformation Q8 is going through from a classic fuel supplier into a mobility service provider, modernizing the customer value propositions with new product and service offerings to match the expectations in the modern and digital world. We are committed to maximizing your potential by offering career growth opportunities, a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra benefits and a sound work-life balance.
For information about this position please contact Tony Loze +32 3 2413300 or apply online in English together with your resume and motivation letter.
No third parties.