Depot Supervisor Luxembourg
The Depot Supervisor Luxembourg will ensure cost effective storage, handling and distribution of prime products to customers of the Luxembourg depots in compliance with all relevant KPNWE HSSE & Quality standards and policies.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Depot Operations Management:
- Determines depots capital budget requirements
- Stock management (quantitative & qualitative)
- Ensure the performance and financial control of the KPL-depots against the annual budget
- Ensure there is continual analysis and subsequent improvement of internal processes in cooperation with internal & external customers in order to improve the quality & safety of the operations
- Implement and follow up of the company guidelines in the daily operations
- Interfacing between depot and supply at headquarter
- Maintenance management:
- Sets up and executes the maintenance plan for both depots to ensure longer term asset integrity (a.o. MDI)
- People management:
- Organize, coach and supervise the depot staff in order to have a competent team of individuals within a motivational and effective environment.
- Supervision, Qualification & training of depot staff
- Safety management:
- Coordinates the promotion of a safety culture in accordance to all KP Policies
- Evaluates and transposes to senior management the needs for depot resources to comply with regulations on the Prevention of Major Accident Hazards
- Ensure the safe operations at the depots of KPL, through maintenance and compliance with safety, health and environmental regulations
- Represent the depot at KPL and implement the KPNWE strategy and objectives in order to enable the company to be successful in a competitive market situation
- Excise admininstration
- At least 5 years of experience in a supervisory role. Experience in a technical operational environment.
- Excellent people management skills
- Commercial feeling
- Customer focus
Master of science or equivalent
- Strong understanding of business economics and strategic focus
- Multi language (F/E/G)
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills - Basic technical insight
- Experience in Safety, Health and Environmental matters
For more information about this vacancy dont hesitate to contact us: Tony Loze +3232413300 (NL/FR/E/G) or apply by following the link to apply.