Loyalty Marketeer (with CRM and data affinity)
The Marketing Loyalty Advisor will contribute to the development and realization of the overall marketing strategy for the retail activities of Kuwait Petroleum in Belgium and Luxembourg (in order to support the objectives of the annual budget and the 5-year plan) by:
- Supporting the realization of the loyalty strategy for Q8 in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Supporting the go-to-market of Q8 smiles in new segments and markets (E.g. Luxembourg), in close collaboration with the Marketing Communication team and the Loyalty Coordinator
- Supporting the technical set-up for offers & campaigns, in collaboration with the CRM and Insights expert
The Marketing Loyalty Advisor will actively contribute to the implementation of the digital roadmap and the ambition to become more customer centric. He/she will support the growth path of Q8, the roadmap for development of new services and the ambition to become a relevant e-mobility and mobility player.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for A-Z project management of loyalty actions and Q8 smiles promotions, in collaboration with the loyalty coordinator and as described in the loyalty plan.
- Ensures that all loyalty communication is in line with Q8’s brand story together with the MarCom Supervisor.
- Play an active role in using and further developing the marketing automation tools and the different modules of the loyalty platform.
- Evaluate the impact of all actions. Propose improvements and new initiatives. Close collaboration with the CRM and insights expert.
- Motivating and monitoring dealer performance for Q8 smiles.
- Stay in touch with the Q8 smiles contact center and refine Q&A’s.
- Excellent collaboration with the Marketing communication team and all loyalty stakeholders
- Act as back-up for the Loyalty Coordinator and supports the MarCom Supervisor for all Loyalty Communication
- NECESSARY EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing position and affinity with retail and mobility.
Experience with CRM tools, marketing automation or loyalty programs is essential.
Able to manage "go to market"
Master degree or equal by experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French (French is a must for Belgium/Luxemburg).
- Creative, goal oriented, driven by initiative.
- Flexible, adapts easily to a changing environment.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Clear decision taker, problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Apply For information about this position please contact Tony Loze (032413300) or apply online together with your resume and motivation letter.