Corporate Tax Accountant
The Corporate Tax Accountant (CTA) manages the internal and external corporate tax compliance and accounting affairs for all (appr. 40) legal entities in KPI. In principle, activities are performed from our The Hague office but flexibility in workplace is possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare the corporate tax return for the Dutch fiscal unity
- Coordinate the corporate tax returns of the non-Dutch KPI entities
- Review corporate tax assessments
- Manage pre-payments
- Record and manage current and deferred corporate tax positions on a per legal entity basis in SAP (local reporting) and BPC (KPI Group reporting)
- Prepare tax notes and calculations for local GAAP statutory accounting and group reporting (consolidated KPI annual accounts)
- Work closely with colleagues in Tax, General Ledger, Inter-Company Banking and Treasury
- Manage relationship with internal and external auditors
- Provide relevant input for KPI transfer pricing documentation purposes
- Manage and suggest improvements of the corporate tax accounting and compliance processes
- Support with managing the budget of the tax department
- Comply with KPI Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (or HSSE) policy standards and procedures
Internal External Corporate Tax Manager Tax Authorities General Ledger Accountants Accounting auditors Group Reporting Analyst Tax compliance advisors
Bachelor degree in accounting and/or tax law.
5 years of relevant experience (including working with SAP).
Active contributor, can perform under tight deadlines and is open for other cultures.
What we offer:
At least 0.8 FTE. Competitive salary, sufficient vacation days and bonus opportunities.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact Nienke Nijdam, [email protected].