Global Sector Manager Metalworking
Q8Oils is a key player in the metal working industry and develops a wide range of metalworking fluids, allowing our customers to choose the perfect solution for their process and application.
Metal Working Fluids represent a strategic pillar in our organization aiming to optimize customer production processes and increasing the profitability and sustainability of big and small companies worldwide.
Q8Oils with its unique, innovative and progressive approach develops, manufactures and markets some of the finest quality metalworking fluids in the world. Manufactured in state of the art blending plants, Q8Oils represent the very best and latest, in lubricant technology.
To further develop and strengthen the Q8Oils Metal Working Sector, we are looking for a global manager to lead our team on the way to sustained growth.
Worklocation: HQ Antwerp and remote.
Develop, implement and successfully execute the sales strategy and goals for the Metal Working Sector.
Act as the lead for the market sector; develop and execute the sector value propositions; work closely with the R&D and technology department; create a winning team.
- Plan, implement and execute the sales strategy and goals for the Metal Working Sector; ensuring implementation of a globally harmonized strategy for the market sector
- Build best in class sales processes in line with the sales pillars
- Coordinate a culturally diverse groups of colleagues, working effectively across time zones; ensuring cross border cooperation, communication and sharing best practice; championing a one global team philosophy
- Ensuring a consistent approach and sharing of marketing and added value propositions and materials; maintaining and sharing a global customer intelligence database
- Design and implement a performance based culture and performance based management system
- Act as the global leader of the sector and strengthen sales channel model, value propositions and sales techniques
- Assist, look for solutions, insist on needed actions and coordinate between the different departments, in order to solve any interruption in the sales chain
- Organize, authorize and implement the existing and future procedures in order to create and maintain an organization where SSHEQ, ISO certification, internal auditing and a clear and good organized administration, ensures transparency and continued business in the future.
- Academic level or equal through experienc
- Seasoned sales professional with proven track record in Metal Working
- Proven experience in successfully developing and implementing sales strategies in a competitive environment
- Able to run diverse, multi-cultural and remote teams
- Outstanding communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Customer focused
- Multilingual (English, with preferably French, German or Italian notion)
- Analytical view & excellent commercial feeling
- Team player with natural coaching and leadership skills (people manager).