Are you the one that plays a crucial role in the transformation journey from a fuel & commodity company to a dynamic mobility player providing modern customer value propositions with new products and service offerings that match the expectations in the modern and digital world?
In order to support the journey we are looking for and no nonsense IT Infrastructure Analyst to strengthen our team of 7 specialists.
As Infrastructure Analyst, you will be working on the base IT infrastructure in order to keep it operational and develop it in line with our journey towards the future. You will play a crucial role in the IT related projects supporting our business while advising and implementing the best suitable solutions.
In the Infrastructure Analyst role, you will have responsibilities like:
- The day-to-day operations to keep the central, Microsoft based infrastructure for the total Q8 domain and other KPNWE infrastructure operational.
- Follow up change request from the business
- Implementing solutions in line with the corporate regulations
- Participating in projects and advising in the best suitable solutions
- Supplying out of office support (standby services)
- Monitor and timely report regarding the systems and take appropriate actions to solve problems, bottlenecks and failures
- Perform installations, updates and patches on the servers without interrupting the daily operations
- Document and maintain procedures and processes as well as software and hardware setup
- Arrange knowledge is shared with your colleagues
- Working together with the Support desk in order to solve issues (second line support)
- Design, implement, document and support the total Q8int domain on the different KPNWE locations, in the areas like but not limited to Active Directory, DNS/DHCP/WINS, anti-virus, MS Exchange, back-up, MS SQL, backup and (disaster) recovery
- Be involved in conceptualisation, implementation & maintenance of new projects (Office 365, MS Teams, VDI Renewal, Datacenter move, Azure enablement, …)
In order to execute the role in a proper way we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Five years of hands on experience
- Bachelor degree (or the equivalent by experience) in business, information systems or related discipline
- No Nonsense team player, organizationally savvy, facilitator and works well with others
- Independent, taking ownership, social, communicative, ability to explain complex technical issues and result driven
- Analyse project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems that involve remote and elusive symptoms, often spanning multiple environments in a business area
- Good knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Good knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- Remains unbiased, specific technology- and vendor-neutral — more interested in results than personal preferences
- Dutch & English language skills required
- Willing to travel to other Q8 site in Antwerp 1 day per 2 weeks and occasionally to datacenters (mainly NL and BE)
As a global company, Kuwait Petroleum is one of the top fuel providers in Europe. We have close to 5,000 service stations in Europe, of which 700 in the Benelux region, operating under the brands Q8, Q8 Easy, Tango and IDS (International Diesel Service). The professional driver can use the Q8 Liberty Card or the IDS Card and fuel in a large network. Our main offices in the Benelux are situated in Antwerp (B) and The Hague (NL). Additionally, we have a highly advanced blending plant for lubricants (Q8Oils) in Antwerp and a state-of-the-art research facility at Europoort (NL).
In many stations, customer enjoy extra services in Delhaize shops, fresh sandwiches and pastries from Panos and quality coffee from Nespresso or Lavazza. Our International Diesel Service (IDS) focuses on stations and services for long-haul transport.
Q8 has embarked on a transformation journey from a fuel & commodity company to a mobility player, with sustainable fuels and services for customers and vehicles, in any form. We invest in new services such as mobile payment; e-mobility with partners like Ionity and we are looking for opportunities in the field of mobility. Here we took a share in SnappCar, the largest carsharing company in the Netherlands. Working towards a durable future, we will continue to innovate and invest in better energy.
We are offering you a challenging and exciting position in a team of specialists, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector. We are committed to maximizing your potential by offering career growth opportunities, training, a competitive salary package with an extensive package of secondary labour conditions and a sound work-life balance. Our organisation is a dynamic and informal organization where you are encouraged to create your own opportunities and strengthen your skills. The contract will be for one year but possibility for fix contract afterwards.