Are you the one that plays a crucial role in the transformation journey from a fuel & commodity company to a dynamic mobility player providing modern customer value propositions with new products and service offerings that match the expectations in the modern and digital world?
In order to support the journey we are looking for and no nonsense IT Infrastructure Analyst to strengthen our team of 7 specialists.
As Infrastructure Analyst, you will be working on the base IT infrastructure in order to keep it operational and develop it in line with our journey towards the future. You will play a crucial role in the IT related projects supporting our business while advising and implementing the best suitable solutions.
In the Infrastructure Analyst role, you will have responsibilities like:
- The day-to-day operations to keep the central, Microsoft based infrastructure for the total Q8 domain and other KPNWE infrastructure operational.
- Follow up change request from the business
- Implementing solutions in line with the corporate regulations
- Participating in projects and advising in the best suitable solutions
- Supplying out of office support (standby services)
- Monitor and timely report regarding the systems and take appropriate actions to solve problems, bottlenecks and failures
- Perform installations, updates and patches on the servers without interrupting the daily operations
- Document and maintain procedures and processes as well as software and hardware setup
- Arrange knowledge is shared with your colleagues
- Working together with the Support desk in order to solve issues (second line support)
- Design, implement, document and support the total Q8int domain on the different KPNWE locations, in the areas like but not limited to Active Directory, DNS/DHCP/WINS, anti-virus, MS Exchange, back-up, MS SQL, backup and (disaster) recovery
- Be involved in conceptualisation, implementation & maintenance of new projects (Office 365, MS Teams, VDI Renewal, Datacenter move, Azure enablement, …)
In order to execute the role in a proper way we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Five years of hands on experience
- Bachelor degree (or the equivalent by experience) in business, information systems or related discipline
- No Nonsense team player, organizationally savvy, facilitator and works well with others
- Independent, taking ownership, social, communicative, ability to explain complex technical issues and result driven
- Analyse project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems that involve remote and elusive symptoms, often spanning multiple environments in a business area
- Good knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Good knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- Remains unbiased, specific technology- and vendor-neutral — more interested in results than personal preferences
- Dutch & English language skills required
- Willing to travel to other Q8 site in Antwerp 1 day per 2 weeks and occasionally to datacenters (mainly NL and BE)
As a global company, Q8 is one the top fuel providers in Europe. Counting over 5000 service-stations and fuel delivery to professional end-users and resellers, Q8 is one of the largest fuel players in the European market. Specifically for the transport sector, Q8 has 600 International Diesel Services (IDS) stations in Europe. In 2019, Q8 was elected Best Fuel Brand in Belgium.
The business and service of Q8 go beyond just fuels. Q8 is also active in the production, marketing and sales of Q8 lubricants. In retail, together with Delhaize, Q8 has built a strong network of local "Shop and Go" convenience stores in Belgium and Luxembourg, and thanks to a partnership with Panos, Q8 offers fresh sandwiches and pastries. Additional partnerships with Nespresso and Godiva broaden the convenience offer.
It is Q8's ambition to transform from a fuel & commodity company into a mobility player, with sustainable fuels and services for customers and vehicles, in any form. Q8 therefore continues to innovate and invest in future oriented opportunities, building sustainable relationships with customers, partners, our environment, in fact, society in general. Q8 strives to make every customer journey more sustainable.
Q8 offers you an exciting and responsible position within an international, rapidly expanding company that is one of the market leaders in the fuel sector.
You will be part of smart and sustainable solutions that make our customers’ lives more comfortable. You will discover an innovative, stimulating environment and community, focusing on accountability, collaboration, experimentation, personal growth and development, along with highly motivated and capable colleagues.
In return for your solid commitment, you can count on an attractive salary package including an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, additional vacation days and a work policy that encourages and enables a positive work-life balance through ea. remote work.
Your work home base will be The Hague.