Business Development Manager Energy DACH
Plan, organize, develop, communicate and execute sales-, business development-, product portfolio-, innovation-, go to market- and key account management strategy for the strategic product line Energy of the assigned sales region(s), aligned with the overall strategy and in coordination with all internal and external parties involved, with the aim to optimize sales volumes, revenues and profit contribution and enhance the overall positioning of Q8Oils, supporting the overall development and implementation of the Operating Unit, Sales strategies ensuring the overall activities are compliant with corporate guidelines and legal requirements and produce overall results in line with agreed targets.
- Builds key customer relationships.
- Identifies business opportunities.
- Negotiates and closes business deals.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Advise on sales and market pricing.
- Initiates and manages actively prospecting campaigns.
- Manages existing Energy customers in his/her area/regions.
- Liaises with Key Account Mananger(s)/Business Development Managers/GSM Energy /Commercial Director on pricing.
- Has sales responsibility for pre-defined list of international key accounts.
- First line technical support, advise, service and solutions to Energy customers in assigned region(s).
- Accompanies and supports colleaugues & technical colleagues when required.
- Ensures market knowledge about related market segment (segment issues and requirements, market trends, competition, key customers and OEM’s, product functionalities,…) in the assigned sales region(s).
- Account management
- Organizes market introduction with stakeholders (plm, marketing, communication, production/blending, logitics, …)
- Liaises with marketing for the correct interpretation and implementation of the brand- & communication guidelines.
- Is responsible for the implementation of relevant Energy product(s) in the market..
- Profit improving actions.
- Organizes trainings & technical seminars
5 years relevant business and professional experience in a lubricants or related commercial / technical environment. Relevant experience in an international business context.
University degree in chemistry, mechanical engineering, bio-chemistry, commercial or comparable
- Able to communicate in complex circumstances – cultural differences, language.
- Proficiency in English. Additional foreign languages like Dutch, French, German are preferred.
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Nienke Nijdam, Recruiter, +3232413137 or [email protected]