Regional Automotive Sector Manager NW Europe
Planning, implementation and execution of the sales strategy and goals for the assigned market sector (Automotive) for DACH, Benelux and UK.
Act as lead for the market sector; develop and execute the sector value propositions; work closely with the Technology department and other stakeholders. Responsible for the sales results for the region (incl personal sales target on part of DACH).
- Plan, implement and execute the sales strategy and goals for the assigned market sector; ensuring implementation of a harmonized strategy for the market sector or service provided.
- Build best in class sales processes in line with the Q8Oils sales pillars
- Coordinating a culturally diverse groups of colleagues; ensuring cross border cooperation, communication and sharing best practice; championing a one team philosophy
- Ensuring a consistent approach and sharing of marketing and added value propositions and materials; maintaining and sharing a customer intelligence database
- Co-develop and implement a performance based culture and performance based management system
- Act as the regional leader of the sector and strengthen sales channel model, value propositions and sales techniques
- Assist, look for solutions, insist on needed actions and coordinate between the different departments, in order to solve any interruption in the sales chain
- Organize, authorize and implement the existing and future procedures in order to create and maintain an organization where SSHEQ, ISO certification, internal auditing and a clear and good organized administration, ensures transparency and continued business in the future.
Academic level or equal through experience
- Professional and dynamic way of working
- Good social and communication skills
- Excellent commercial feeling
- Customer focused
- Multilingual (German, Dutch, English)
- Capability to negotiate at all levels within and outside the organization
- Analytical view
- Team player with natural coaching and leadership skills (people manager).
- Good knowledge of IT systems (MS Office applications are an absolute must) and administrative functionality.
- Capability to determine priorities within the give time schedule.
- Flexible in all situations
- Stress resistant
- Willingness to work with flexible hours.
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Nienke Nijdam, Recruiter, +3232413137 or [email protected]