Are you curious for new mobility developments? Do you have experience analyzing and implementing new concepts? Are you a holistic and creative thinker with strong communicative skills? Then you might be the new Colleague we are looking for at Q8!
Location: Antwerp (BE) or The Hague (NL)
Entity: Kuwait Petroleum Belgium N.V.
You are responsible for the development, implementation and follow up of the mobility as a service (MaaS) propositions for the retail customers, in close collaboration with strategic partners.
You support the analysis and market scan for strategic partnerships, participations or acquisitions in the Mobility field. You function as the internal specialist for MaaS propositions, which are all in line with our vision: sustainable mobility and services for every customer journey.
- Together with partners develop, implement and follow up mobility propositions for our B2C customers, from basic mobility services to a complete MaaS offer based on an IT-platform and own assets.
- Research the global mobility market & industry developments (with a focus on Europe and countries where KPI is active in) in order to develop mobility propositions and to inform internal stakeholders.
- Search for market opportunities, companies and concepts for KPNWE to invest in or to partner with.
- Together with partners develop, implement and follow up mobility propositions for our retail customers, from basic mobility services to a complete MaaS offer based on an IT-platform and own assets.
- Create synergies by linking the mobility offers for B2C to our current activities and B2B customers: Current Business 2.0, Electro Mobility and our Global Cards Business.
- Involved in keeping the mobility roadmap up to date.
- Keep a close contact with a network of internal (OKQ8) and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all work and operations is conducted in accordance with the KPI Safety, Health and Environmental Policy Standards, Guidelines and Procedures.
- Ensure compliance with KPNWE Management procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
- Master degree or Bachelor education with sufficient similar professional expertise
- At least 5 years working experience in a MaaS related company
- Experience in the development and implementation of value propositions
- Experience in creating partnerships and working with agencies
- Experience with Project Management (budgets, implementation,..)
- Natural interest in innovation is a must
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch, English and French
- Holistic, analytical and creative thinker
- Proactive, flexible and hard worker
- Very good communication skills and strong customer focus
- Curious with an interest in new mobility developments
- Digitally literate and proficient use of MS Office
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Karen Vandebosch at +32 3 241 33 97. To apply, please click on the 'Apply'