IDS Infrastructure Project Coordinator (Payments)
Are you passionate about the digital revolution and payments? Are you a conceptual and analytical problem solver with very strong communicative skills and technical/IT affinity? Are you an open minded and flexible team player that knows how to manage complex infrastructural IT projects using interdisciplinary skills in networks, electronic and mobile payments?
Then you might be the new Colleague we are looking for at Q8!
Antwerp (Preferred) or The Hague (weekly travel to Antwerp required)
You are responsible for the working, follow up, improvement of the IDS & KPNWE site infrastructure (primary focus: payments processes: the complete chain from terminals/mobile devices to authorization) while contributing to the overall business objectives and act as a key focal point towards site suppliers, in order to ensure an optimal working and support of the business processes.
You report to the Cards systems Manager
- Optimization / standardization of site infrastructure:
- Perform analyses of business needs and describe site infrastructure requirements
- Become alignment in the organization regarding the expectations and requirements needed
- Search for efficiency, standardization and/or economies of scale regarding the site infrastructure needs and solutions
- Ensure the right application of working methods, tools and techniques regarding the used site infrastructure
- Strive towards continuous improvement
- Act as delivery manager for the payments authorization host (system and services): Streamline and coordinate all projects; Review and report performance against SLA daily and initiates projects for corrections and continuous improvement; Deliver and maintain contract for continued services; Concert with operations on maintenance, exceptions and alarms; Initiate and manage change requests
- Be responsible for the technical part (advice, coordination, rollout, documentation,…) of the IDS network development activities and IDS/KPNWE cross card acceptance projects (Q8 card acceptance on 3rd party networks & 3rd party card acceptance on Q8 sites):
- Be key focal point towards site suppliers in order to ensure the expectations of the business and supplier are aligned, issues will become solved
- Work closely together with business stakeholders (agree on priorities, feedback progress, manage expectations)
- Provide input in order to contribute to the overall cards and site infrastructure strategy
- Participate and conduct project management of site infrastructure projects in order to deliver the agreed project result in terms of budget, time, quality and compliant with Q8 rules and guidelines
- Participate in IDS & Retail IT network activities while ensuring minimal impact on the business; Propose & implement improvements
- Advise on & implement secure solutions: secure devices , required key management schemes; etc.
- Explore and propose possibilities of (new) site infrastructure technology to improve or innovate business processes and organization
- Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe working environment
The ideal candidate
- Master degree (or the equivalent by experience)
- Project management certification is a strong plus
- At least 5 years of experience in technical business infrastructure environment and at least 1 year project management experience
- POS/Cashier systems expertise
- Familiar with end to end payment process, preferably in petrol industry
- Good understanding of requirements specifications, validation and verification techniques, reliability such as by redundancy.
- Knowledge of business infrastructure
- Good expression skills in Dutch and English (additional languages are a plus)
- Ability to manage business/IT projects in respect with the standard methodology
- Ability to sum up complex information in an understandable way
- Basic IT knowledge (IT network, applications, interfaces, etc.)
- Professional track of record with advanced TCP/IP, NAT, IPsec VPNs and MPLS network skills. CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIS certification is a plus
- Strong communicative & negotiation skills
- Thorough conceptual and analytical problem solver
- Pro-active thinker
- Quality & service minded
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage required flexibility
- Team player, open minded, good communicator
- Flexible and accurate worker with commercial feeling
- Results oriented and strong in prioritizing
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Karen Vandebosch at +32 3 241 33 97. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be