Regional Automotive Sector Manager NW Europe
Q8Oils is part of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC), ranked as the world’s 7th largest oil company. As part of the global energy industry, KPC supplies the world with its vital oil and gas needs via diverse business activities which encompass all aspects of the hydrocarbon industry. From onshore and offshore exploration, to production and refining, petrochemicals, marine transportation and retailing.
Q8Oils develops products, services and solutions that increase the profitability and sustainability of our customers’ businesses. We develop, blend and deliver a comprehensive range of technology enhanced lubricants, with a portfolio of more than 1,000 products to suit every application, from the smallest engine to the largest machine.
Based upon the extensive R&D activities in Q8Oils’ European laboratories, we manufacture a comprehensive range of oils in our own Blending Plants. The usage of high quality base oils and the latest technological innovations guarantee products of the highest quality, approved by all major OEMs.
Q8Oils’ mission is to develop products that exceed the highest performance requirements, whilst fulfilling our customers’ every need and meeting our responsibility to protect the environment.
Q8Oils’ lubricant Blending Plants in Belgium and Italy are designed and built to meet the highest quality and efficiency demands. They are fully compliant with local safety, security, health and environmental regulations.
Q8Oils’ Blending Plant in Antwerp is located by the river Scheldt, facilitating the delivery of raw materials by ship or barge. The finished lubricants are sold in bulk or in packages ranging from 1 to 1,000 liters. The ISO certification and integrated control by Q8Oils’ Quality Department ensure safe products of the highest quality. An investment of more than 100 million USD over past years makes this blending plant the most modern in Europe. With a potential capacity of 250 million liters it is also Europe’s largest blending plant.
World class credentials, consistent quality and our innovative and progressive approach make Q8Oils the partner of choice for the automotive sector. Our lubricants are designed to protect vital components, improve fuel consumption and reduce harmful emissions. To meet the various needs of all our customers and Original Equipment Manufacturers, we continuously improve our automotive products.
We are currently looking for a Regional Automotive Sector Manager for NW Europe.
Planning, implementation and execution of the sales strategy and goals for the assigned market sector (Automotive) for DACH, Benelux and UK.
Act as lead for the market sector; develop and execute the sector value propositions; work closely with the Technology department and other stakeholders. Responsible for the sales results for the region (incl personal sales target on part of DACH).
- Plan, implement and execute the sales strategy and goals for the assigned market sector; ensuring implementation of a harmonized strategy for the market sector or service provided.
- Build best in class sales processes in line with the Q8Oils sales pillars
- Coordinating a culturally diverse groups of colleagues; ensuring cross border cooperation, communication and sharing best practice; championing a one team philosophy
- Ensuring a consistent approach and sharing of marketing and added value propositions and materials; maintaining and sharing a customer intelligence database
- Co-develop and implement a performance based culture and performance based management system
- Act as the regional leader of the sector and strengthen sales channel model, value propositions and sales techniques
- Assist, look for solutions, insist on needed actions and coordinate between the different departments, in order to solve any interruption in the sales chain
- Organize, authorize and implement the existing and future procedures in order to create and maintain an organization where SSHEQ, ISO certification, internal auditing and a clear and good organized administration, ensures transparency and continued business in the future.
Academic level or equal through experience
- Professional and dynamic way of working
- Good social and communication skills
- Excellent commercial feeling
- Customer focused
- Multilingual (German, Dutch, English)
- Capability to negotiate at all levels within and outside the organization
- Analytical view
- Team player with natural coaching and leadership skills (people manager).
- Good knowledge of IT systems (MS Office applications are an absolute must) and administrative functionality.
- Capability to determine priorities within the give time schedule.
- Flexible in all situations
- Stress resistant
- Willingness to work with flexible hours.
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Nienke Nijdam, Recruiter, or [email protected]