Marketing Coördinator New Services
As a global company, Q8 is one the top fuel providers in Europe. Counting over 5000 service-stations and fuel delivery to professional end-users and resellers, Q8 is one of the largest fuel players in the European market. Specifically for the transport sector, Q8 has 600 International Diesel Services (IDS) stations in Europe. In 2019, Q8 was elected Best Fuel Brand in Belgium.
The business and service of Q8 go beyond just fuels. Q8 is also active in the production, marketing and sales of Q8 lubricants. In retail, together with Delhaize, Q8 has built a strong network of local "Shop and Go" convenience stores in Belgium and Luxembourg, and thanks to a partnership with Panos, Q8 offers fresh sandwiches and pastries. Additional partnerships with Nespresso and Godiva broaden the convenience offer.
It is Q8's ambition to transform from a fuel & commodity company into a mobility player, with sustainable fuels and services for customers and vehicles, in any form. Q8 therefore continues to innovate and invest in future oriented opportunities, building sustainable relationships with customers, partners, our environment, in fact, society in general. Q8 strives to make every customer journey more sustainable.
Currently we are looking for a Marketing Coördinator New Services.
The Marketing Coordinator New Services will be responsible for:
- the market launch and the marketing follow-up of new products and services which are linked to the strategic (digital) roadmaps of KPNWE
- the marketing support for existing or more mature products and services in the Benelux portfolio.
To do so, the Marketing Coordinator New Services will closely collaborate with:
- the Marketing Communication Supervisor Q8, the Marketing Coordinator Tango and the Marketing Supervisor B2B, to align on brand strategy, brand positioning and communication plan
- the innovation team
- the digital team
- the PR team
- the P&L responsibles for the specific products & services
The Marketing Coordinator New Services will actively support the implementation of the digital roadmap and the ambition to become more customer centric. He/she will support the growth path of Q8, the roadmap for development of new services and the ambition to become a relevant e-mobility and mobility player.
- Take a bridging role between the marketing team and the innovation team. Align on the innovation roadmap for mobility services, get insight in KPI’s for success, follow-up and plan product/service launches.
- Refine the customer value proposition of pilots/tests and prepare for market launch: product definition, Q&A, dealer trainings, input for communication channels, check customer processes via use cases, validate the customer journeys.
- Understand the targets and objectives of the product & services portfolio for KPNWE, align with product owners on allocated marketing budget
- Develop the plans to launch pilots and tests in the market, prepare the go-to-market of mature products and services for the Benelux and make sure the (mature) services are integrated in the yearly Marketing plans of the respective Marketing teams. Support Marketing for existing products and services in the different stages of the product life cycles (E.g. Snappcar, Beobank co-brand, Parking assistance, Road assistance, Insurances, Q8 electric, …).
- Align with the different stakeholders within marketing and other teams on the how, the when, the what and the why of the support of communication channels.
- Shared responsibility together with Performance & Operations team for the achievement of sales targets.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a relevant marketing position and affinity with retail & mobility. Good knowledge of digital marketing & digital advertising, experience with launching new products in the market.
- Expertise in pilot campaign design and creative methods of AB testing is a plus. Entrepreneurial spirtit and experience in working -at or with- a start-up can be an asset.
- Master degree or equal by experience.
- Fit with the Q8 values: collaboration, accountability, experimentation
- Seasoned marketer, excellent digital skills.
- Good communicator at all levels, internally and externally in a multicultural environment
- Strong organizational skills, can bring structure
- Excellent in stakeholder management, project management feeling is an asset
- Experience in agile way of working including sprints planning is a plus
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French
- Creative, goal oriented, driven by initiative
- Flexible, adapts easily to a changing environment
- Enthusiastic team player
- Clear decision taker, problem solver
Q8 offers you an exciting and responsible position within an international, rapidly expanding company that is one of the market leaders in the fuel sector.
You will be part of smart and sustainable solutions that make our customers’ lives more comfortable. You will discover an innovative, stimulating environment and community, focusing on accountability, collaboration, experimentation, personal growth and development, along with highly motivated and capable colleagues.
In return for your solid commitment, you can count on an attractive salary package including an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, additional vacation days and a work policy that encourages and enables a positive work-life balance through ea. remote work.
Your work home base will be The Hague.
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Nienke Nijdam, Recruiter, +3232413137 or [email protected]