Organize executes and manages the production of lubricants, unloading / filling / loading operations (small and large packs) operations, in order to achieve the targeted planning (day, week, month year), taking into account the appropriate requirements for efficiency, administration, quality, safety and environment.
Implement continuous improvement program in the related department.
- Ensures the right performance of the planning in conformity with all legal aspects and method of preparation in order to deliver the appropriate quality within pre-set term.
- Pro-active anticipation on production schedule (6 months to 1 year ahead) in order to achieve appropriate standards of quality, quantity and service.
- Stimulate, coach and lead a team of foreman and co-operators in order to achieve a correct performance and right level of motivated people.
- Supervise the reception, storage and appropriate use of relevant raw material in order to achieve the agreed planning and standards.
- Supervise the loading activities of pack products.
- Assist to set up the preventive technical plan.
- Supply appropriate input for improvements in workgroups allowing to make the right decision.
- Adjust, implement and control the procedures and rules determined in SHEMS and ISO in order to fulfil the pre-set standard.
- Communicate and report with/at superiors, other divisions and co-operators in order to exchange appropriate information.
- Implement continuous improvement program in the related department.
- Make sure housekeeping is maintained at an acceptable level.
- Work in close collaboration with the logistic and storage department to achieve common goals.
- Manage together with project team / maintenance department the CAPEX of running fiscal year (shared budget responsibility of more than 3 million €).
- Do proposals and work out CAPEX planning of next fiscal year together with Maintenance Manager towards the Plant Manager
Several years of supervising experience in production
Proved knowledge of process technology
Knowledge of packaging materials
Industrial engineer or equivalent by experience
Flexible, diplomatic personality
Good communicator, social and managing skills
Open-minded, dynamic and creative personality
Languages: English; basic knowledge of French and German
Advanced Microsoft Office
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Nienke Nijdam, Recruiter, +3232413137 or [email protected]