IT Business Analyst
As a global company, Q8 is one the top fuel providers in Europe. Counting over 5000 service-stations and fuel delivery to professional end-users and resellers, Q8 is one of the largest fuel players in the European market. Specifically for the transport sector, Q8 has 600 International Diesel Services (IDS) stations in Europe. In 2019, Q8 was elected Best Fuel Brand in Belgium.
The business and service of Q8 go beyond just fuels. Q8 is also active in the production, marketing and sales of Q8 lubricants. In retail, together with Delhaize, Q8 has built a strong network of local "Shop and Go" convenience stores in Belgium and Luxembourg, and thanks to a partnership with Panos, Q8 offers fresh sandwiches and pastries. Additional partnerships with Nespresso and Godiva broaden the convenience offer.
It is Q8's ambition to transform from a fuel & commodity company into a mobility player, with sustainable fuels and services for customers and vehicles, in any form. Q8 therefore continues to innovate and invest in future oriented opportunities, building sustainable relationships with customers, partners, our environment, in fact, society in general. Q8 strives to make every customer journey more sustainable.
Within the Global Cards systems & applications team you will have great opportunities to work on, as we will no longer only focus on Fuel cards but also on the offering of other products and services, as well as digitalisation!
We are currently looking for a IT Business Analyst in Antwerp.
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Perform project management, analyses of Business needs, selection and implementation, coordinate realisation/implementation of IT-solutions within GCB, and deliver IT business support to improve or innovate the business.
- To lead or participate in (depending on size) the delivery of changes and/or projects to the GCB Cards applications to support the GCB Cards business.
- To advice on possible improvements
- To define and/or elicit business requirements, to translate into functional requirements and IT solutions.
- To propose on alternative options, with a recommendation on pro & con
- To influence & steer where necessary on desired outcomes
- Perform analyses business/information needs & goals or issues; and propose new solutions or improve existing ones;
- Describe the business & system requirements in close collaboration with other departments like Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Legal, Digital;
- Responsible to understand the financial reporting needs, to translate and document into business requirements and IT functional specifications
- Scan the market for off the shelf solutions to cover the business needs or explore and propose possibilities of (innovative) custom built alternatives;
- Perform selection process and on-board the needed vendor(s);
- Where applicable, compose a project team in order to implement the end-to-end solution. Manage the project team regarding deliverables;
- Take ownership to implement the full end-to-end project taking into account all aspects. (end-to-end process documentation, handover to Operations, Change management, stakeholder management, vendor management, organize testing, training etc.);
- Determine business impact and work closely together with all impacted departments within the organisation. Try to minimise business impact where possible by aligning solutions closely to the current standards within the organization;
- Handle multiple projects & changes in parallel;
- Provide input in order to contribute to local IT strategy;
- Ensure the right application of working methods, tools and techniques within the IT or Digital department in order to assure optimal results and continuous improvement.
- Ensure alignment with KPI IT Security ;
- Ensure quality and customer focus (error free)
- 10 years experience in similar role
- Minimum 5 years in a coordinating role
- Minimum 5 year project management
- Knowledge of accounting flows
- Expert in requirements elicitation
- Expert in writing functional specifications
- Master degree (or equivalent by experience), preferably in IT/Economics
- ITIL certification
- PMM certification
- Social skills, team player, good expression skill in Dutch and English, analytically strong, strong in prioritizing, management capabilities, customer focused/oriented and flexible
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Nienke Nijdam, Recruiter, +3232413137 or [email protected]