Maintenance & Assets Administrator
Vacancy for fulltime Position within Q8Oils
Discover our growth plans and join our team!
Q8Oils is an important lubricant manufacturer for the Energy sector. Thanks to our wide-ranging experience in this challenging market and our innovative R&D program, we continuously optimize our products for stationary gas engines, gas and steam turbines, compressors, marine engines and other energy solutions.
Q8Oils focuses on bringing the best solutions and service to the Energy market to support and grow our Key Account customers.
Q8Oils develops products, services and solutions that increase the profitability and sustainability of our customers’ business.
As we seek to grow and expand our presence in this category, we are looking for a Maintenance & Assets Administrator.
Support the Engineering department of the blending plant for all administration tasks related to the maintenance activities in order to maintain administration and database safe and up to date.
Process and control the technical reports on the projects and maintenance -related issues.
Support the Engineering department with:
- Draw/ modify electrical schematics and plans
- Budget related administration (AFE , AFC, …)
- Capitalisation of assets
- Administration of tax electro motors & cadastral survey
- SAP related administration (purchase order organisation to purchase department; offer and tender procedure, organisation of offer administration, GR, …)
- Follow up Invoicing (readsoft)
- Follow up all administration linked with legal inspections
- Purchase administration related to spare parts generated in CMMS (ultimo)
- Organisation of follow up legal education, education, courses
- Administration of IT related processes
- Administration of instructions/flow charts
Excellent in administration management
Hands on, and able to prioritize
Technical knowledge or interest are a plus
High school degree (ASO or TSO)
Knowledge of E-plan / autocad is a major plus.
Excellent communication skills
Ready and willing to combine office task with field work and presence.
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Nienke Nijdam, Recruiter, +3232413137 or [email protected]