Digital Customer Journey Coördinator
Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East.
Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates.
Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products.
Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
We are currently looking for an Digital Customer Journey Coördinator based in Antwerp.
The Digital Customer Journey Coördinator is responsible for translating new business requirements in convenient, seamless and value-adding digital customer journeys and therefore a key resource in digitally enabling current and future business.
Moreover, with the mobile application and customer web portal being important touch points with our customers, the Digital Customer Journey Coördinator has a direct impact on how our customers value our brand and service offerings (Customer Centricity). Together with the other team members of the digital team, the Digital Customer JOurney Coördinator is responsible of offering performant and user-friendly digital tools to our customers.
The Digital Customer Journey Coördinator is responsible for both day-to-day tasks and project delivery.
- Act as the Go-To person for all matters related to the mobile application and customer web portal, both to capture potential improvements and operational issues
- Pro-actively identify possible improvements, taking into account market, business and technological evolutions, or act on improvement requests from the business.
- Translate business requirements into solutions and align with the digital supplier(s) where required
- Set up a release planning, together with the digital team
- Manage new releases to production of the mobile application and customer web portal
- Tackle operational issues related to the mobile application and customer web portal – from logging the issue in JIRA to testing and sign-off of the required fixes
- Track app downloads and removal rates, and align with the marketing team on potential course of action
- Follow up on new technologies; a.o. by attending conventions and contacts with suppliers
- Keep up to date on the CLM product roadmap
- Keep documentation of system setup w.r.t. mobile application and customer web portal up to date
- Align with the Digital Manager Retail and the business owners of Mobility, E-Mobility and Current Business 2.0, as well as representatives of the Global Cards Business on the Digital Roadmap and potential new service offerings and opportunities
- Ensure new projects and initiatives remain in line with the Digital Roadmap and strategy
- Be the principal driver to translate new business requirements into smooth customer journeys and into digital solutions; e.g. in e-commerce or integrations with 3rd parties
- Collaborate closely with (and ask for guidance from) the Marketing Team and Benelux marketing agencies to ensure the UX/UI of the mobile application and customer web portal are in line with the brand guidelines
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Team and digital supplier(s) on the development of wireframes and designs
- Be innovative by challenging existing trends and consider new developments in the market
- Write and execute test scripts
- Responsible for signing off on the implemented solution and approve the release to Production
- Master degree and at least 10 years of experience in business process design and project management
- At least 5 years of experience in a ‘digital’ projects environment (flowcharting, wireframing and prototyping, architecture,…)
- Digital minded without reluctance towards the technical aspects of the customer journeys
- Professional experience in a large international organization is a plus
- Analytical skills and conceptual insight combined with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a structured and planned manner
- Ability to work autonomously and take decisions within the boundaries of his/her role
- Ability to work together in a team with colleagues having different expertise
- Experience with facilitating app and website development
- Experience with Test Management
- Fluent in NL, ENG, FR
- Knowledge of project methodology (Prince2, Scrum)
- Experience with common prototyping or design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC or Invision
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly.
You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Nienke Nijdam at [email protected] To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.