IT Infrastructure Analyst Networking & Security
Are you the one that plays a crucial role in the transformation journey from a fuel & commodity company to a dynamic mobility player providing modern customer value propositions with new products and service offerings that match the expectations in the modern and digital world?
In order to support the journey, we are looking for a no nonsense IT Infrastructure Analyst with strong affinity to Networking and Security to strengthen our IT Operations team of 7 specialists.
You will be working on the base IT infrastructure in order to keep it operational and develop it in line with our journey towards the future. You will play a crucial role in the IT related projects supporting our business while advising and implementing the best suitable solutions.
In the IT Infrastructure Analyst role, you will have responsibilities like:
- The day-to-day operations to ensure the availability, performance and security of the network infrastructure for the total Q8 domain and other KPNWE infrastructure.
- Follow up change request from the business
- Implementing solutions in line with the corporate regulations
- Participating in projects and advising in the best suitable solutions
- Supplying out of office support (standby services)
- Monitor, timely report and take appropriate actions to solve problems, bottlenecks and failures
- Perform installations, updates and patches on the networking and security components without interrupting the daily operations
- Document and maintain procedures and processes as well as software and hardware setup
- Working together with the Support desk in order to solve issues (second line support)
- Be involved in conceptualisation, implementation & maintenance of new projects.
In order to execute the role in a proper way we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Five years of hands on experience
- Relevant degree(s) or equivalent experience in specialty of IT Network & Security
- Experience with technologies as Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewalling, TrendMicro Apex One and Deep Security, Cisco Meraki, Cisco Ise, Microsoft, VMware, McAfee MVision …
- Experience in network administration, information security and security network protocols & frameworks
- Proficiency with encryption, VPN, GPO, AD, Web filtering, MFA, log management …
- Good base in scripting language (Python, Powershell)
- No nonsense team player, organizationally savvy, facilitator and works well with others
- Independent, taking ownership, social, communicative, ability to explain complex technical issues and result driven
- Analyse project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems that involve remote and elusive symptoms, often spanning multiple environments in a business area
- Remains unbiased, specific technology- and vendor-neutral — more interested in results than personal preferences
- Dutch & English language skills required
- Working from Antwerp or The Hague and willing to travel to other Q8 site 1 day per week and occasionally to datacenters (mainly NL and BE)
As a global company, Q8 is one the top fuel providers in Europe. Counting over 5000 service-stations and fuel delivery to professional end-users and resellers, Q8 is one of the largest fuel players in the European market. Specifically for the transport sector, Q8 has 600 International Diesel Services (IDS) stations in Europe. In 2019, Q8 was elected Best Fuel Brand in Belgium.
The business and service of Q8 go beyond just fuels. Q8 is also active in the production, marketing and sales of Q8 lubricants. In retail, together with Delhaize, Q8 has built a strong network of local "Shop and Go" convenience stores in Belgium and Luxembourg, and thanks to a partnership with Panos, Q8 offers fresh sandwiches and pastries. Additional partnerships with Nespresso and Godiva broaden the convenience offer.
It is Q8's ambition to transform from a fuel & commodity company into a mobility player, with sustainable fuels and services for customers and vehicles, in any form. Q8 therefore continues to innovate and invest in future oriented opportunities, building sustainable relationships with customers, partners, our environment, in fact, society in general. Q8 strives to make every customer journey more sustainable.
Q8 offers you an exciting and responsible position within an international, rapidly expanding company that is one of the market leaders in the fuel sector.
You will be part of smart and sustainable solutions that make our customers’ lives more comfortable. You will discover an innovative, stimulating environment and community, focusing on accountability, collaboration, experimentation, personal growth and development, along with highly motivated and capable colleagues.
In return for your solid commitment, you can count on an attractive salary package including an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, additional vacation days and a work policy that encourages and enables a positive work-life balance through ea. remote work.
Your work home base will be Antwerp.
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Nienke Nijdam, Recruiter, +3232413137 or [email protected]